• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

Petr Mrazek doing an AmA today on reddit!

Rate this topic

Hey guys, I just logged in on reddit only to see Petr Mrazek doing an AmA. An AmA is called "Ask me anything", it's a subreddit for people to ask questions, and they are answered by people in the field, or someone who has done it. You can request people, or they can do it on their own. Anyways, you can register an account and ask away, he'll be answering questions from 12pm-1pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/19br42/i_am_petr_mrazek_a_pro_hockey_goalie_who_has/

Edited by evilzyme

Reddit sucks. Someone needs to tell them their website is stuck in the 90s.

First time? Where have you been under the internet rock?

Yeah, this is why I've never MADE AN ACCOUNT but have viewed the site many times.

Bummer on the cancellation.

UPDATE - Petr had an unexpected appointment pop up prior to the team leaving on their road trip, so unfortunately this AMA will need to be rescheduled. We sincerely apologize and are as disappointed as you are. We will let you know ASAP when the rescheduled AMA will happen sometime next week...

Rough, there was some good questions that I would've loved to seen answered. Off to next week for bumpage!

Oh in that case ya reddit is stupid. Thanks for clarifying that.

Glad we came to an agreement :nervous: I'd like to think I am experienced enough to know when a website sucks, which Reddit does. I know you don't know that about me though, so I'll give you a pass on this one ;)

Just read this. He did awesome, the kid is actually pretty funny and had some clever answers.

Also can't believe I didn't make the Peter Griffin/ Petr Griffins connection. I feel slow.

Just read this. He did awesome, the kid is actually pretty funny and had some clever answers.

Also can't believe I didn't make the Peter Griffin/ Petr Griffins connection. I feel slow.

Don't feel bad, when his mask design came out, I literally didn't figure it out for a week and still had to ask someone. I knew the Peter/Petr part but never made the Griffin/Griffins connection for some reason.