• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 2 at San Jose Sharks 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

This one is a huge game, don't like our chances considering its the 2nd of a back to back with our back-up goalie in net.

Can't afford to give away any more pts though especially not to San Jose and LA who were are currently jockeying with for the last playoff spots.

Please give Datsyuk someone to work with on his line. At this rate he will leave for Russia next week. I would.

Hard-fought game against LA last night, I wonder if we have the legs to compete tonight. Both the Kings and Sharks are teams we struggle a lot against, but we should have won yesterday so I hope we can see a similar effort against SJ.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks
Overall: 1-game losing streak
Away: 3-game losing streak (1 overtime)
Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. San Jose
Overall: 1-game losing streak (overtime)
Away: 3-game losing streak (1 overtime)
Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season
Overall: 4W-4L-2OTL
Away: 2W-4L-2OTL
Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. San Jose
Overall: 3W-5L-1OTL-1SOL
Away: 5W-4L-1OTL
Home Games / Away Games
This is a last of two consecutive Away games
Detroit v. San Jose
All-time, Overall v. San Jose
79G: 50W-23L-4T-0RT-1OTL-1SOL
All-time, Away v. San Jose
40G: 20W-16L-3T-0RT-1OTL
Season Record v. San Jose
This is the first of three games v. San Jose this season
This is the first of two Away games v. San Jose this season
Record on this Day
February 28
This is the 38th regular-season game played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 37 games:
19W-15L-3T
This is the 2nd regular-season game v. San Jose played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1L
LGW.

Please give Datsyuk someone to work with on his line. At this rate he will leave for Russia next week. I would.

Hard-fought game against LA last night, I wonder if we have the legs to compete tonight. Both the Kings and Sharks are teams we struggle a lot against, but we should have won yesterday so I hope we can see a similar effort against SJ.

We're being cheated as fans as well seeing Dats wasted on that tampon line. Lose the plugs and give him Tatar and hopefully Flip roids up and plays tonight. And after last nights s*** show from the refs, I hope the boys come out with a big ass chip on their shoulder and take it out 110% on the Sharts. Kronwall Pavelski please. I hate that rat bastard. God i'm still super pissed from last night!

Guest The Axe

I was actually going to go tonight. Lost all my motivation last night. Not fun to watch referees control the game.

I woke up still pissed off. Lets hope we get a happy one tonight like in Vanvouver!

Wings win 15-1, hatties for Z, Pav, Brunns, and Eaves just because, single goals by Cleary, Quincey, and Mule so we don't say they all sucked and floated through the whole game. Stuart scores for SJ.

I woke up still pissed off. Lets hope we get a happy one tonight like in Vanvouver!

Wings win 15-1, hatties for Z, Pav, Brunns, and Eaves just because, single goals by Cleary, Quincey, and Mule so we don't say they all sucked and floated through the whole game. Stuart scores for SJ.

I like it, but i think 12-2 for the wings

Zetterberg - 2 goals

Brunner - 2 goals

Datsyuk - 4 goals :)

Tootoo - 1 goal

Smith - 1 goal

Franzen - 1 goal

Babcock - 1 goal

Stuart - 1 goal

Pickles - 1 goal

Dives by PAVELSKI, Marleau, Clowe, and Couture, courtesy of AmWay

Edited by Euro_Twins

I like it, but i think 12-2 for the wings

Zetterberg - 2 goals

Brunner - 2 goals

Datsyuk - 4 goals :)

Tootoo - 1 goal

Smith - 1 goal

Franzen - 1 goal

Babcock - 1 goal

Stuart - 1 goal

Pickles - 1 goal

Dives by PAVELSKI, Marleau, Clowe, and Couture, courtesy of AmWay

Why do you have to be contrary? I can't handle people playing with my emotions after last night lol. Although I would love to see Babcock get a goal by way of menacing stare...

Here's an idea, how about the PLAYERS decide the game tonight and not the refs? I'd like that.

Gonna be watching Stuart and missing him terribly.

Wings tie 3-3 after OT and 47 rounds of shootout, the refs give up and issue the first tie of the season. Take it to Vegas!

Franzen 1 G 1 A

Zetterberg 2 G 1 A

Kronwall 2 A

Smith 1 A

TooToo 1 fight

Datsyuk cries being stuck with Abby and Cleary again.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Who knows what to expect..some nights we look unreal other nights we look terrible..last night we played a pretty good game and lost..no idea who's playing and who's not lol. That being said we win 4-2