• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 2 at San Jose Sharks 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

@HeleneStJames: Mike Babcock says only change for #RedWings tonight against #Sharks is starting goaltender Jonas Gustavsson.

I believe he also said, when asked about the 2nd line: If its broke why fix it? It'll just get broke again.

I believe he also said, when asked about the 2nd line: If its broke why fix it? It'll just get broke again.

Last night Ken and Mick made reference that Babcock said that he loved the 2nd line, and the idea of stacking two "big bodies" with pavel. I immediately started shaking my head.

I definitely miss Stuart personally. One of my favorites in his time with the Red Wings. Class act and really solid defenseman that played a huge role in winning the championship in 2008.

Hopefully the zebras don't feel like deciding the outcome tonight. The Sharks will be diving all over the place to try and get calls like usual. Not sure I'm willing to stay up late again and risk seeing that garbage display. It will be tough for the Red Wings to match their effort from last night with travel and back-to-back games in play.

Last night Ken and Mick made reference that Babcock said that he loved the 2nd line, and the idea of stacking two "big bodies" with pavel. I immediately started shaking my head.

that was Murhph wasn't it??

LOL Cleary hasn't played "BIG" for the past 4 years.

Guest irishock

If Babs wants to stack a big body with Datsyuk, it should be Franzen.

I just ask for two things, although it may be a little too much. 1) For the Wings to play a full 60 minutes. 2) For the refs to let them play some damn hockey!

Match ups against the Sharks have always been some of my favorite, here's to a great game!

Red Wings 5 (Brunner, Franzen, Datsyuk, Smith, Andersson)

Sharks 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!