• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
beachwing

Tootoo Hit last Night

Rate this topic

They never showed the replay...was it as dirty as some fans and announcers made it seem.

With only my live one look of it, i thought it was clean maybe a little leaving the feet .

Can someone post video of it please.

While I think the hit was on the cleaner side of borderline, I can see how skating the full width of the ice, and his arm position could be viewed as a unclean hit.

I think he stayed on his feet ( a la Kronwall type hit) until contact was made, but he came from a long way to make that hit.

That was what I thought, he came from pretty far a way to make that hit, and he left his feet *around* the point of impact.

Either way I can see a charging call on that play.

The SJ announcers made it sound like Dr Hook Mcracken took someones eye out again.

I Loved the hit and want more charging in Hockey... 50/50 call most nights so go ahead and light somebody up...i really miss lethal hip checks a la Vladdy.

Dont care if he gets a penalty for that. The wings have a guy whose willing to go out there (and capable) and put guys into the third row if he wants to. The wings need to add one more guy like Tootoo for the new division next year. The wings should try to get Mclaren out of Toronto, really starting to like that guy