• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

Hawks fan here. Looking forward to the game today. Like someone said in this or the other Blackhawks thread, we gotta enjoy these when we can with realignment coming in one form or another.

3-1 OT win. Hank 4 assists

Forget the streak, if you guys can somehow get 2 goals in OT, that'd be one for the record books! :lol:

Please win. This is a very important game. We need the points and we need to prevent Chicago from getting any.

I don't care how we win it- landslide or squeak by- just as long as we win.

GO WINGS!

I don't think there's anyway we're catching up to them this season. This game is more about pride. :tounge2: We do need the points though and maybe the team can use a win here as a turning point of the season.

Here's what I want to see:

• Tootoo destroying Carcillo in a fight (followed by Eddie complaining that Tootoo could hurt someone & should have only bro-tapped Carcillo on the arm)
  • A Kronwalling of Hossa (followed by Eddie complaining the Kronwall could hurt someone & should play with pads made of Nerf tm)
  • A Brunner hat trick (followed by Eddie complaining that shooting the puck at the Blackhawks net could hurt someone & that the Wings should just immediately dump the puck in the corner when entering the offensive zone)
  • Mule gets a goal (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings could hurt someone by putting animals on the ice & that they could stick with a lineup of humans all under 5'10")
  • The Wings putting up 8 goals on Crawford in an 8-2 win (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings can hurt someone's feelings by scoring too much & should pull their goalie upon attaining any type of lead to make things fair)

Granted, probably none of this will happen....except Mr. Subtle Interference complaining about something.

My prediction:

Hawks jump out to a 2-0 lead in first 8 minutes and the cries from LGR ring out "BLOW IT UP KENNY, this team sucks, rebuilding time".

Wings come back and win it 4-3 in OT followed by the yells from LGR " I LOVE THIS TEAM, knew theyd come back, great game, Dats is king, get clearly of Dats line!"

• Tootoo destroying Carcillo in a fight (followed by Eddie complaining that Tootoo could hurt someone & should have only bro-tapped Carcillo on the arm)
  • A Kronwalling of Hossa (followed by Eddie complaining the Kronwall could hurt someone & should play with pads made of Nerf tm)
  • A Brunner hat trick (followed by Eddie complaining that shooting the puck at the Blackhawks net could hurt someone & that the Wings should just immediately dump the puck in the corner when entering the offensive zone)
  • Mule gets a goal (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings could hurt someone by putting animals on the ice & that they could stick with a lineup of humans all under 5'10")
  • The Wings putting up 8 goals on Crawford in an 8-2 win (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings can hurt someone's feelings by scoring too much & should pull their goalie upon attaining any type of lead to make things fair)
LOL! Today I will be thankful for headphones and good tunes.

Operation Lossginity to commence in less than 45 mins!!! I'm so stoked--JUST. WIN!!!!!

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Granted, probably none of this will happen....except Mr. Subtle Interference complaining about something.

If CBC was showing the game they'd have huge man love for Toews, Seabrook, and Keith and would mention the 2010 Gold Medal win 27 times along with 10 replays and stats from the tournament. When they weren't talking about the 2010 Olympics, they'd mention 15 times how Lidstrom retired, the Wings are lost with out him, and can't get the puck out of their own end. Then there would be 14 mentions about how great Crawford is to make the people in Quebec happy, and 9 mentions of Emery leading the Sens to the 2007 Final to make people in Ottawa happy... Oh wait, can't forget about Sharp, he's from Manitoba.

Who cares about the game, because it's "Our Game"!!

If CBC was showing the game they'd have huge man love for Toews, Seabrook, and Keith and would mention the 2010 Gold Medal win 27 times along with 10 replays and stats from the tournament. When they weren't talking about the 2010 Olympics, they'd mention 15 times how Lidstrom retired, the Wings are lost with out him, and can't get the puck out of their own end. Then there would be 14 mentions about how great Crawford is to make the people in Quebec happy, and 9 mentions of Emery leading the Sens to the 2007 Final to make people in Ottawa happy... Oh wait, can't forget about Sharp, he's from Manitoba.

:lol:

Thanks for the laugh but how true!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hawks win 3-2

hossa, patty kane, and seabrooke for the hawks

z and cleary for the D

its called CBC for a reason.....Canadian Broadcasting Coperation.

ill still never forget that 2010 olympic final..

and the 2009 stanley cup final ...

I don't see anyway the wings come out flat in this one. To me this game is set up perfectly for the steak to be broken, the wing have gotten momentum in the last 4 games since the losing streak and are playing the best hockey of the season. And the hawks have been getting a lot of lucky bounces and going to overtime a lot. I say the Wings take this one 4-2 with Pavel getting his first career regular season hat-trick. You have to think the wings have been focused on this one since flight home from California.