• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

We need Howard on his game today. Good saves so far, but rebounds atrocious. Need to take care of it.

Listening to Edzo and Pierre playing Hawks homer is making me ill. "Penalty, right Edzo?"

Just turned the game on. Good god they're letting Edzhole call the game?

They should have Mickey Redmond there instead of Pierre just to balance things out.

Has he said "active stick" or pointed out the Red Wings subtle interference yet?

Yeah I think it should be a conflict of interest. But if you're going to do it, why not Kenny Daniels? It is a home game and he should be the play-by-play guy with Doc.

Are we tired or is Chicago just that good.... Skating circles around us..... Decent 1st... We need to mainline some ephedra at intermission!

We are REACTING to everything they do.

The Wings are trying to not get scored on which explains no urgency or aggressiveness in the offensive zone.

Yeah I think it should be a conflict of interest. But if you're going to do it, why not Kenny Daniels? It is a home game and he should be the play-by-play guy with Doc.

Ken has called some national games. Don't think they've involved the Wings though.

Other broadcasters have called national games involving the team they do the local broadcast for, like Strader calling one for the Coyotes. But unlike Olczyk he manages to be professional and keep rampant homerism out of his broadcasting.

The one thing that we have that gives our offense an advantage over every team in this league is Datyuk's creativity. We need to uitilize him as much as possible. Can't do that with his current linemates

We look terrible. Just down right like a team that is not good.

And you all got your wish about new linees for Dats. Didn't work.

Huh? Dats played with andersson because they were caught in an icing. Other than that the worthless duo of abs/clears continues to hit the ice with dats.

Guest Crymson

Ken has called some national games. Don't think they've involved the Wings though.

Other broadcasters have called national games involving the team they do the local broadcast for, like Strader calling one for the Coyotes. But unlike Olczyk he manages to be professional and keep rampant homerism out of his broadcasting.

He did a good job, though. He's a consummate pro. Olczyk is not.

We look terrible. Just down right like a team that is not good.

And you all got your wish about new linees for Dats. Didn't work.

No we look like a team that wasn't really awake that period. Happens these early games, hopefully they'll get their legs under them in the 2nd.

Also , no, Dats just got caught out there with Eaves and Andersson because of an icing. And that's hardly the players we want for Pavel.

Still Cleary-Dats-Abby. And I'm not sure I can take 2 more periods of that. It's like the other team gets 2 free guys trying to shut Datsyuk down.

Guest Crymson

Every time I see Keith Jones: "FLINTSTONE!"

It's Edzo who looks like Fred.

Keith Jones, who was with the Avs during the early days of the rivalry, also despises the Wings. To be honest, Milbury---obnoxious though he might be sometimes---is the only one who sides with the Wings on a regular basis.

Edited by Crymson

So I suppose we have to listen to that biased moron Edzo today which he should NOT be commentating at any NBC national games when the Hawks play?????

THIS. Grrrr.....Way to keep going, NHL. Do you care? I.think.not.