• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

holy s***....Franzen drove the net!

He sure did, but why is it that even when he does this it looks like he just lazily does it? Maybe he's just so big, and the moves he makes are quick that it looks lazy on tv, I don't really know.

I'm sorry, but I won't stop complaining about Abby and Cleary until one or both of them are off Pavel's line (and the PP).

It's costing us offensive zone play, Datsyuk magic, points...

But you'll admit that with Crosby, they'd both be 30+ goal scorers.

Change up Abdelkader with Andersson and we're good. Andersson can at least score.

No. Abby is doing his job in front of the net. It is/was franzen that sucks. No effort once again. As the anoouncers pointed out. If he is still hurt, htne put him on the IR. if he is healthy then he needs to play hard, or he should sit in the press box. He is doing nothing for this team.

Guest irishock

But you'll admit that with Crosby, they'd both be 30+ goal scorers.

No.

No. Abby is doing his job in front of the net. It is/was franzen that sucks. No effort once again. As the anoouncers pointed out. If he is still hurt, htne put him on the IR. if he is healthy then he needs to play hard, or he should sit in the press box. He is doing nothing for this team.

Neither are really. We shouldn't have a guy with 1 point in 20 games on the PP, and Franzen should have to earn his ice time. I'd like to see Franzen off there too and have Eaves-Andersson to replace Abs-Mule. That would send a clear message about earning your ice time.