• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
number9

Franzen Is The Wings Most Undeserved Whipping Boy

Rate this topic

Ehh Franzen is what he is at this point. Extremely streaky and a tendency to disappear for long stretches. Problem with that is Franzen does nothing else besides score, so when he's not doing that then I think that's where the floating/lazy reputation kicks in especially. Very frustrating to watch as a fan.

I don't really dlslike Franzen. I hate the fact he plays for the Red Wings and Hossa doesn't though.

I totally agree, I hate Franzen so much, but he is what he is. God I wish Hossa signed instead, lol.

Just to be clear, does that mean when he is 39 and getting paid 1 mil a year you also expect him to play like a 4mil cap hit?

If the comparisons are going to be similar, will everyone here be saying the same thing about Hossa who will be making $1 million a season with a higher cap hit than Franzen's?

If the comparisons are going to be similar, will everyone here be saying the same thing about Hossa who will be making $1 million a season with a higher cap hit than Franzen's?

By the other poster's logic, I would say yes. By mine is that he is being paid 5.25 this year and is playing like a 3 mil a year player.

When he is being paid 1 mil a year at ages 39 and 40, I will expect him to play like a 1 mil a year player.

Both of them for that matter, but I expect Hossa will still be the better player.