• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT : Avalanche 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Can we stop with this 2nd line already? I'd like to win tonight. Dats ZERO points in the last 3 games, it isn't working. Give him a linemate worth a damn please.

If C D A line stays intact all game, Colorado wins 4-2. If Babs comes to his senses and mixes it up mid game we have a better shot of winning.

GO RED WINGS!!!

It's really starting to feel like someone bet Babs that he couldn't turn Abby into a top 6 winger. That has to be what's happening right?

Last time I predicted a loss the Wings ended up beating Vancouver so I'm sticking with that to try to start a trend.

Avs 4: O'Reilly x3, Duchene

Wings 1: Tatar...and Babs will still answer "No" when asked about contemplating him on the 2nd line in his post game presser

Can we stop with this 2nd line already? I'd like to win tonight. Dats ZERO points in the last 3 games, it isn't working. Give him a linemate worth a damn please.

If C D A line stays intact all game, Colorado wins 4-2. If Babs comes to his senses and mixes it up mid game we have a better shot of winning.

GO RED WINGS!!!

Worst part is now that some reporter asked him about putting Tatar with Dats, he surely won't do it now.

esteef

why would miller get an EN if its 5-1? avs wouldnt pull there goalie if there down 4 goals

Maybe the goalie is actually there and is so ineffective that it just seems like an EN.

Or maybe their goalie pulled himself in disgust.

Or maybe they're just resting him for their next game.

Or maybe he's been gone for the entire game and Babs played a line of Abby-Mule-Cleary for 59 minutes and that's how they got the 5 goals between them, and then with one minute left, Mule floated up so far to the ceiling that he no longer counted as a "man on the ice" and Miller went in and drove the net, scoring his goal, after which everyone said, "Hey! There's no one in net!" thus counting it as the only ENG of the game.

Or maybe I'm just having fun with this. Hope you are too.

Worst part is now that some reporter asked him about putting Tatar with Dats, he surely won't do it now.

esteef

Good point. It should look more like this:

"Ever think of putting Tatar with Datsyuk ?" :spar: "NO!"

Quenneville: :nono:

Going early for some dinner and drinks in the "Canadian Club". Expecting to see a few fights tonight for old times sake. Hopefully, The Wings give them a fight of their own. 4-2 Wings. Pavel gets one on the PP, when he has some linemates. Mule scores the1st to get things rolling. Everyone on LGW praises him for having a great game, then goes back to throwing stones tomorrow. LGW.

Too bad this rivalary is long dead...mainly do to the Avs sucking and the Red Wings full of soft euros.

Anywho, hope its a good game tonight and then onto two shots at the Blackhawks to break the streak.

I'd like to see Tootoo and Hejda square off tonight for old times sake. The rivalry is long over unfortunately, but we still have the memories of hating eachother in a vicious way.

esteef

I'm all about mixing it up and seeing what works.. this line just doesn't work. I'd even go as far as saying try a Tatar Datsyuk Andersson line and see what happens.

Speaking of Rivalries....I am far too excited to renew ours with the Bruins and Leafs in the East! Tootoo will provide some fireworks and soon enough we'll have Mike McKee patrolling the ice in the East! Damn, I cannot wait!

Tonight? Go Wings! We need this win!

GO RED WINGS!!!

I think I figured out whats behind at least half of that second line

256us8h.jpg

Speaking of Rivalries....I am far too excited to renew ours with the Bruins and Leafs in the East! Tootoo will provide some fireworks and soon enough we'll have Mike McKee patrolling the ice in the East! Damn, I cannot wait!

Tonight? Go Wings! We need this win!

Wow, Mike is 6'4 ~ 230 #'s (had to look him up, Thanks!)

Oh for the good old days when a Wings Avs game were the best games of the whole damn season. The hatred, the passion, the blood, the heros and goats....... The cold night in 97 when the Wings finally figured out what it takes to win a SC.... or 4...... Claude lemieax in the turtle position..... Shanny clotheslining Roy....... Vernon kicking Roy a$$........ The good old days, long before NHL became the no hitting league........