• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT : Avalanche 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Kills me to even think it, but that first period is as invisible as I've ever seen Datsyuk. I can imagine these linemates are wearing on him. Wouldn't blame him for bolting for Russia given who he has had to play with (4th liner and 13th forward).

Couldnt blame him, I would

While cleary is worthless, Abby isn't bad. No he isn't a scorer. But he has the speed to keep up with datsyuk, hits, retrives the puck, and feeds it back to datsyuk If we could find a shooter to play with Abby and Datsyuk that would be a decent line. Cleary on the other hand...... ditto is all I will add......

I wouldn't mind seeing Tatar with Datsyuk.

Faceoffs are 9-2 for Colorado. That needs fixing.

While cleary is worthless, Abby isn't bad. No he isn't a scorer. But he has the speed to keep up with datsyuk, hits, retrives the puck, and feeds it back to datsyuk If we could find a shooter to play with Abby and Datsyuk that would be a decent line. Cleary on the other hand...... ditto is all I will add......

I agree. Abby does what is expected of him, Dats dazzles, and Cleary stands out for his mistakes. Abby has been snake bitten though and that needs to change. There aren't many players in the NHL with over 35 shots and zero goals this season, not that it's his fault.

Guest irishock

Screw Giguere. Fluke ass goalie who played like Roy only against us in the playoffs.

Screw Giguere. Fluke ass goalie who played like Roy only against us in the playoffs.

That's not exactly true. He held the Wild to a single goal in four games, something I'd be shocked to see repeated any time soon. He was great in the 2007 Playoffs against everyone he faced, too.