• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT : Avalanche 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Say what you will, Mule has had a great game.

This, but it's games like this (skating, competing, creating not floating) that earn him the hate when he plays like he does the other 2/3 of the time. Hopefully he wakes up, but we've seen this before.

Cleary ahs the puck, heads for the Avs zone, Datsyuk and tatar both stop at the blue line to chat with the Avs Dmen. Cleary now at the red line, tatar starts to kneel and datsyuk lays down to take a nap. tatar now falls over with a cramp in his up leg. Cleary now to the Abs blueline. What is wrong with datsyuk? he can't get off of the ice. Oh No! While napping he started to drool, and his face is stuck to the ice. Cleary decides to drive the puck in on the goal, he shoots..... JS waits for the puck.... and waits.........and waits.............. It is now 130am Wednesday morning, and JS decides to go take a shower. Finally the puck crosses the goal line and Cleary scores!!!!!!!!

I wasn't gonna check out the game day thread until I saw Tatar with Dats and my first thought was "FINALLY" but my second thought was "I bet the LGW forum is going bananas over this"