• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT : Avalanche 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Great game here.

I've been tough on Ericsson lately, but I think he had a flawless night. Ericsson most certainly redeemed himself from the previous game.

Wings defense was rock solid throughout the entire game. Jimmy stood on his head, and it's a shame he wasn't able to get the shutout.

Wings offense looked good, but we need more. We need more players to finish.

Mule finally started trying, thank goodness, and it showed.

The Abby-Dats-Cleary line needs to be broke up. Send Cleary to third line and put Tartar up. Cleary suck donkey right now.

Defense is dialed in, boys!.

Great game here.

I've been tough on Ericsson lately, but I think he had a flawless night. Ericsson most certainly redeemed himself from the previous game.

Wings defense was rock solid throughout the entire game. Jimmy stood on his head, and it's a shame he wasn't able to get the shutout.

Wings offense looked good, but we need more. We need more players to finish.

Mule finally started trying, thank goodness, and it showed.

The Abby-Dats-Cleary line needs to be broke up. Send Cleary to third line and put Tartar up. Cleary suck donkey right now.

Defense is dialed in, boys!.

Nice assesment. D is getting more convenience

Unreal this forum. Whinneiest bunch I've ever read. They won a tough 2-1 game against a good team. Howard was outstanding again and we want to focus on the negative. Fil and a Helm get back and this team is top 4 easily.

GTFO of here.....these types of statements and beliefs are nott welcome here.... Geesus matt you know bttr.... Ur better than this....if you cant hate you cant be here!

Presently today as is, This team can compete and beat any team in the league

Khrist, Chicago hasnt fuxking lost a game BUT does is anyone dread the thought of a 7 game series with them right now?

Just wanted to let everyone know that going into the season I have to confess that I thought we would lose a game. Let the stones fly!

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

against a good team.

lol

Fil and a Helm get back and this team is top 4 easily.

lol

Kronwall has been wonderfull lately, especially offensively

Lashoff looks really confident for a rookie

Kindl seems to be starting to live up to his potential

Ericsson has been solid defensively and is using his size more

Quincey is starting to get into the play more offensively, which helps when the forwards can't always finish

Smith hasn't been as flashy as last year, but doesn't make many mistakes and he likes to hit

That leaves white as the odd man out, sadly. He can be a shot blocking machine for a different team (preferably in the east) and get us a decent return.

Since we started playing these 6 together, we have let up a tiny amount of goals. Low GAA is the key for Stanley cup winning teams. That paired with a healthy group of forwards (knock on wood) come playoff time makes me confident about our team this year. Relax people :)

lol

lol

Aren't you a red wings fan? You don't seem to like them very much

Kronwall has been wonderfull lately, especially offensively

Lashoff looks really confident for a rookie

Kindl seems to be starting to live up to his potential

Ericsson has been solid defensively and is using his size more

Quincey is starting to get into the play more offensively, which helps when the forwards can't always finish

Smith hasn't been as flashy as last year, but doesn't make many mistakes and he likes to hit

That leaves white as the odd man out, sadly. He can be a shot blocking machine for a different team (preferably in the east) and get us a decent return.

Since we started playing these 6 together, we have let up a tiny amount of goals. Low GAA is the key for Stanley cup winning teams. That paired with a healthy group of forwards (knock on wood) come playoff time makes me confident about our team this year. Relax people :)

Aren't you a red wings fan? You don't seem to like them very much

Well let's be real here Colorado hasn't been a good team since the lockout after last.

Why did Tatar only get like, 30 seconds with Datsyuk again? Finally shake up the lines to kickstart a, let's be honest, stagnant offense only to go right back to the same old terrible second line after Tatar fails to get a hat trick in two shifts. I think the second line is pretty reliable defensively, but Datsyuk should not be centering a grind line.

Edit: I don't mean to sound like I'm whining. Definitely glad we won. Just wish the victory was uh... more convincing.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

Tatar had a pretty bad game... Howard pretty much stole this game. Some huge breakdowns gave Colorado grade A scoring chances. D still needs to get better but they are learning and have been much better the last 5 games. Colorado came with a winning effort they played a great game that gets 2 points most of the time. Good win