• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Top 10 NCAA Free Agents Headed to NHL

Rate this topic

Don't forget that Backman has been very strong in the SEL and could find his way to detroit sooner than later. We could end up with an embarrassment of riches on D soon enough.

Yes, yes indeed!

Krowall - Ericsson

Quincey - Smith

Kindl - Lashoff

...who are already here followed by Ouellet, Sproul, Backman, McKee, De Haas along with Fournier, Nicastro, Nedomlel, Jensen, Almqvist and Marchenko who are still young and in the system. Add to that Dekeyser and or Sustr or both who seem to be NHL ready, our D has a bright future indeed! If somehow Holland got ahold of a legit top pairing guy to play in all situations, we would be set!

An embarrassment of riches to say the least!

Tatar - Jarnkrok - Jurco

Tvrdon - Sheahan - Frk

Athanasiou - Ferraro - Pulkkinen

Quine - Andersson - Callahan

Ouellet - Sproul

Backman - Marchenko

Almquist - Mckee

Mrazek

Paterson

Should we just sell the rest of the team? I know I'm exaggerating, but seriously I've never been this excited about our prospects. The last few years the Wings have really done work at the draft. If we add Dekeyser and Sustr AND get higher picks than usual, I'm gonna start believing in this farm so much I'll have to buy a tractor and a pitchfork

I think both Dekeyser and Sustr will both get long looks from Detroit. With Q's injury, it becomes more important to do so. I think of the two, Danny D is more likely to be a Red Wing than Sustr, but then again Sustr is the type of payer Holland likes and would translate in to the Eastern Conference a bit better. Signing both would be a miracle, and would also mean that White is all but gone as well as one of Colaiacovo and Kindl. Then again, Laser has been playing back down to earth recently and I think isn't exempt from being sent back to GR... Desperate times calls for desperate measures...I would like this team with both of those guys here...

Kronwall - Ericsson

Smith - Kindl

Dekeyser - Sustr

Lashoff

That isn't a bad look on paper, definitely young and full of energy....and big. We'd have to say goodbye to White, Cola and Huskins for sure, and then when Q came back Lashoff could go back to GR or Q/Kindl would finally be dealt...

Edited by LeftWinger

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=660965&navid=nhl:topheads

Bump.

Just saw that NHL.com had an NCAA free agent article up and that Dekeyser and Sustr topped the list. I'm glad the two guys were gunning for are at the top of the list, and I feel like we have a good shot at bringing them in. Dekeyser for obvious reasons, but I think we have a good shot at Sustr too. This is storied franchise, so we have that to attract them. Holes in our defense, so we have that to attract them. And this team seems to be going through a Czechoslovakian movement, which he is, Tatar, Jurco, Kindl, Mursak (Slovenian), Mrazek, Frk, Tvrdon, Nedomlel, Nestrasil,

If Brunner can choose us, he could easily choose us.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=660965&navid=nhl:topheads

Bump.

Just saw that NHL.com had an NCAA free agent article up and that Dekeyser and Sustr topped the list. I'm glad the two guys were gunning for are at the top of the list, and I feel like we have a good shot at bringing them in. Dekeyser for obvious reasons, but I think we have a good shot at Sustr too. This is storied franchise, so we have that to attract them. Holes in our defense, so we have that to attract them. And this team seems to be going through a Czechoslovakian movement, which he is, Tatar, Jurco, Kindl, Mursak (Slovenian), Mrazek, Frk, Tvrdon, Nedomlel, Nestrasil,

If Brunner can choose us, he could easily choose us.

Look at the WCHA! Such a shame that all the conference got switched up, the new NCHC is full of power house teams. I want Sustr, Dekeyser, and LeBlanc.