• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT : Oilers 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

This will be the type of game where Babs reasoning for his lines will come into play :yahoo:

i think you will see him quite possibly change the second line, the oilers are a young fast and talented team and we can't have cleary and abby together squaring up against hall, nugent-hopkins, and hemsky

I like how Gagne has 25 points without getting 15 or more assists, or 8+ goals, now that is talent :P

i think you will see him quite possibly change the second line, the oilers are a young fast and talented team and we can't have cleary and abby together squaring up against hall, nugent-hopkins, and hemsky

I like how Gagne has 25 points without getting 15 or more assists, or 8+ goals, now that is talent :P

I have always been a fan of Gagne, even when people where doubting him. Pavs line can shut down the best of them!

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Edmonton

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 6-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 overtime)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

Home: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Edmonton

Overall: 9W-0L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 8W-1L-0OTL-1SOL

Home Games / Away Games

This is a final of three consecutive Home games

Detroit v. Edmonton

All-time, Overall v.Edmonton
117G: 57W-36L-13T-0RT-4OTL-7SOL
All-time, Home v. Edmonton
59G: 36W-16L-4T-0RT-2OTL-2SOL
Season Record v. Edmonton
This is the second of three games v. Edmonton this season, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1W
This is the last of two Home games v. Edmonton this season, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1W

Record on this Day

March 7

This is the 36th regular-season game played on this day, with the Club’s record in the previous 35 games:

15W-16L-4T

This is the 1st game played v. Edmonton on this day

Days of the Week

This is the last of 5 regular-season games played on Tuesday, with the Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

1W-2L-1OTL

LGW.

Edmonton is in the midst of a long road trip. If we stay focused and work hard, we can win this one.

60 minutes, boys! Preferably starting when the puck drops and not including intermissions, tv timeouts, and other stoppages of play.

Am I the only one who wants to see this:

Franzen - Zetterberg - Brunner

Tatar - Datsyuk - Andersson

Cleary - Abdelkader - Eaves

Miller - Emmerton - Tootoo

I think Tatar and Andersson have shown far more hustle, urgency and drive than Cleary and Abdelkader and should be rewarded by Playing with Datsyuk.

Am I the only one who wants to see this:

Franzen - Zetterberg - Brunner

Tatar - Datsyuk - Andersson

Cleary - Abdelkader - Eaves

Miller - Emmerton - Tootoo

I think Tatar and Andersson have shown far more hustle, urgency and drive than Cleary and Abdelkader and should be rewarded by Playing with Datsyuk.

Despite his large frame, Andersson has been suprisingly weak this season in the dirty areas. Brunner, Flip, Dats, Tatar, and Z average more hits per game than Andersson. That line would be too weak in the corners and pressuring the D to be succesful.

Despite his large frame, Andersson has been suprisingly weak this season in the dirty areas. Brunner, Flip, Dats, Tatar, and Z average more hits per game than Andersson. That line would be too weak in the corners and pressuring the D to be succesful.

I would disagree with them not being good enough in the corners, datsyuk is one of the hardest guys to take off the puck, Tatar is very strong on the puck as well, Anderson may be a little soft for his frame but he can still protect the puck and play a cycle game. Would love to see that line