Photo
- - - - -

anyone else kinda happy about the injuries this year?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

For me it's a mixed bag.  On the one hand I'm happy to see the young guys step up and prove their worth.  On the other, it's going to be even more disappointing when they get sent back down because they're on two-way contracts and our roster is going to be full.  

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#22 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

For me it's a mixed bag.  On the one hand I'm happy to see the young guys step up and prove their worth.  On the other, it's going to be even more disappointing when they get sent back down because they're on two-way contracts and our roster is going to be full.  

Ian White was in the press box for 6 games in favour of Lashoff.  Once Flip and Helm come back we could rotate guys and give breaks, but i'd love to see Cleary and possible Abdelkader sit a few out, cause Andersson and Tatar have been 2 of our best guys and there's no way in hell Eaves should be scratched either.  In fact, keep that 3rd line together the rest of the season and through playoffs and we may just make it to the 2nd round.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag