• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,874 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

you guys care about diving way to much. its just guys doing whatever they can to win a game and draw a penalty. watch a basketball game, they fall every time they shoot to draw a penalty. i hate that. but i dont think diving in hockey is a huge reason to not like a player.

That's one of the big reasons I don't watch basketball, and right now the NHL is headed that way. There seems to be a dive at least once a game now.

#22 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

In his first couple seasons I remember Stevey being a cocky prick at times and did lots of chirping...But so would I with Probert on my wing!

#23 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

you guys care about diving way to much. its just guys doing whatever they can to win a game and draw a penalty. watch a basketball game, they fall every time they shoot to draw a penalty. i hate that. but i dont think diving in hockey is a huge reason to not like a player.

I do. It is particularly offensive to me and I lose all respect for floppers. I'm old school too and although players in the past would cheat any way they could, diving was frowned on.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#24 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's one of the big reasons I don't watch basketball, and right now the NHL is headed that way. There seems to be a dive at least once a game now.

It's up to the league to enforce it, otherwise it is an unfair advantage for those that take advantage of it.

Edited by Johnz96, 12 April 2013 - 06:03 PM.