• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Blue Jackets 3

Rate this topic

I'm hoping and feeling a WAY better 2nd period. They've slacked the past 2 1st periods, but came out swinging later in the game. They need to come out swinging and looking for blood early.

It has only been one period and the Wings are only down one but it already feels like a loss and that is sad

This for sure whenever you get that feeling that early it usually spells a 4-0 or 4-1 game

Mike Babcock was quoted as saying "They get one game. Period." when referring to our rookies coming in and showing what they've got.

Apparently that does not apply to Abdelkader and Cleary who are deers in headlights when Pav passes them the puck.

There is a reason Pav hasn't scored in 8 games.

I would love to know what it is going to take for Babcock to switch up the top 2 lines. For Christ's sake they were getting nothing done that period and, frankly, have not done much since that win against Vancouver. I know Babs is a world class coach, so as a world class coach he should know when to change up the lines... and that time is clearly now!

We are playing Columbus which means we can load up Pavs and Hank on the top line and get away with it this weekend until Fil comes back. I think it would be smart to do:

Brunner- Datsyuk- Zetterberg (I think Hank has been below average lately, making silly passes and just trying to do too much. Pavel looks frustrated playing with pylons, so this would be the perfect time to reunite them with Brunner).

Cleary- Franzen- Abdelkator (They won't score goals but they can at least compete with the Bluejackets 2nd line).

I would love to know what it is going to take for Babcock to switch up the top 2 lines. For Christ's sake they were getting nothing done that period and, frankly, have not done much since that win against Vancouver. I know Babs is a world class coach, so as a world class coach he should know when to change up the lines... and that time is clearly now!

We are playing Columbus which means we can load up Pavs and Hank on the top line and get away with it this weekend until Fil comes back. I think it would be smart to do:

Brunner- Datsyuk- Zetterberg (I think Hank has been below average lately, making silly passes and just trying to do too much. Pavel looks frustrated playing with pylons, so this would be the perfect time to reunite them with Brunner).

Cleary- Franzen- Abdelkator (They won't score goals but they can at least compete with the Bluejackets 2nd line).

In seasons past, he hasn't wasted too much time splitting up lines that aren't producing.

The way he has handled this situation is very very confusing.

we look terrible today never cared for day games because we have a record of sluggish plays during the day i think we are mostly a night team but no excuse we need to get going and kick ass in the 2nd and 3rd and change up these lines because its not working the other night aganist edm Abbs scored because there was no goalie my 2 year old son could have scored that goal he is usless as **** on a bull when his paired with pavs and the same goes for cleary

Edited by sjr2012

we look terrible today never cared for day games because we have a record of sluggish plays during the day i think we are mostly a night team but no excuse we need to get going and kick ass in the 2nd and 3rd

Feeling is mutual.

I have always felt like this team can't wake up for these games.

In seasons past, he hasn't wasted too much time splitting up lines that aren't producing.

The way he has handled this situation is very very confusing.

It is a shame because he has done a masterful job with the Defense but he has handled the top 2 lines horribly lately imo. Once Fil gets back he will have more options, but playing COLUMBUS he should see the opportunity to play pavs and hank together to produce some much needed goals. I mean you can visually see that Pavel looks extremely frustrated with his line so there better be a change in this game

Terrible excuse, its the same for both teams.

Just telling you what I see....

It is a shame because he has done a masterful job with the Defense but he has handled the top 2 lines horribly lately imo. Once Fil gets back he will have more options, but playing COLUMBUS he should see the opportunity to play pavs and hank together to produce some much needed goals. I mean you can visually see that Pavel looks extremely frustrated with his line so there better be a change in this game

Imagine if Pav was outspoken.

Agree and i think 2 years ago he would have had no problem doing that because when it come to Columbus it was a give me 2 points but lately BJ have had some great games aganist us and if they win today they take the season series for the 1st time ever so he might be treating them like every other team we have played still doesnt mean he shouldnt split the lines