• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Blue Jackets 3

Rate this topic

Really? Because the team I've been watching for the last stretch of games has been great. Playing like s*** today when we need the points, granted, but certainly not a garbage team by any stretch of the imagination.

look at the points they have thrown away to the Jackets it is a joke

Is this the worst we've played this season? Obviously there was there was opening night in STL, but then we got steamrollered by a good team. Today we're just terrible against a terrible team.

Is this the worst we've played this season? Obviously there was there was opening night in STL, but then we got steamrollered by a good team. Today we're just terrible against a terrible team.

besides that STL game there worst hockey has been against Columbus

Bobrovsky has never had a SO..... Go Wings lol

Edited by Yak19

Todays just a s*** game all the way around...I can tolerate games like this occasionally but the games like Chicago that they played well enough to win are the games that drive me crazy. Todays game not the end of the world BUT if tmmrrws effort isnt there we have problems....tmmrrw should be domination by us

Zetterberg, Brunner, Franzen, and Datsyuk have all been killed production wise in these last 5 games. Not too worrisome when our bottom lines can score but now we get shutout and it's painfully obvious something needs to change up top.