• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Blue Jackets 3

Rate this topic

For tomorrow's game I will be extremely pissed if we don't see:

- White in the line-up for either Kindl or Lashoff

- Datsyuk and Zetterberg playing on different lines... they need to play together to get some energy going and some goal scoring done for the Wings. The stats alone show that the big guys need a change in lines because they have not been scoring.

- Some sort of changes to the Powerplay units

For tomorrow's game I will be extremely pissed if we don't see:

- White in the line-up for either Kindl or Lashoff

- Datsyuk and Zetterberg playing on different lines... they need to play together to get some energy going and some goal scoring done for the Wings. The stats alone show that the big guys need a change in lines because they have not been scoring.

- Some sort of changes to the Powerplay units

1. Kindl and Lashoff weren't the ones giving the puck away all game. They weren't great but they didn't cost us any of the 3 goals.

2. You didn't word this correctly. You want Zetterberg and Datsyuk on the same line but you said you'll be pissed if they aren't on different lines.

3. Pretty good insight on our Power Play units. They've tried switching things up and nothing is working. The only thing left to do is just throw 5 defensemen out and hope for the best.

Everybody's firsts come against Detroit lol.

So, it doesn't seem like that just to me. Good, not really. This season is painful, yet necessary since we (Kenny) didn't prepare better for the departure of Nick. You never got to see him chirp at the guys just lead by example, a la Stevie. We need something (like Shanny) in the locker room to ignite some sparks. If coach keeps yelling he gets tuned out and let go.

Just checking in ... really, 3-0 Columbus ?? Are they for real? They beat the Canucks the other night in OT.

Since I live down here, I watched a lot of that game in particular - they basically dominated Vancouver all night long. This CBJ plays hard every night and when a more talented team (like Van and the Wings) don't match the intensity, the games can go the other way really really fast like it did today.