• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Notice how Datsyuk and Zetterberg have a great shift once they are finally put together?! That could turn out to be the turning point of the game if the Wings manage to score on this powerplay chance. IF they do not score, changes need to be made no doubt.

Tom Renney shouldn't come to work tomorrow if they don't score here.

He deserves some blame, but it shouldn't be just limited to him. The players have to finish as well, he can't go out there and score.

Datsyuk has had lackluster linemates, but he's also losing an overwhelming amount of face offs which is not like him at all. I think he's playing hurt. I also think Zetterberg is playing pretty bad, he can't take a pass. Don't know if I can make the hurt excuse for him though.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

He deserves some blame, but it shouldn't be just limited to him. The players have to finish as well, he can't go out there and score.

Oh I completely agree. Just doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of improvement or innovation going on, which is Renney's job.

Guest DeGraa55

Does he decide who is on the pp? Cause only an idiot would keep this second unit together. I feel bad for Brunner now. He is all alone on second line.

I think Brunner Tatar as wings would be good then pick your poison for center. I wouldn't mind seeing Anderson get a shot.