• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
haroldsnepsts

3/10 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Edmonton is up 4-1 on the Hawks halfway through the 2nd period.

They almost scored too much too soon. A young team having the problems Edmonton has, I could see them blowing this lead.

Buffalo-Flyers getting chippy after a questionable hit by Simmonds. I think the Sabres player turned at the last second, but then Weber goes after Simmonds, who proceeds to pretty much drop Weber with a solid right hand.

Sabres sent out supergoon John Scott, who promptly gets a 10 minute misconduct. Now Ott is chirping the Flyers bench. Fun game.

And the hit was questionable but man Simmonds is awesome.

:hysterical: Chicago thinks they can win the cup with their goalie tandem

I'd like to agree, but they already won a Cup with mediocre goaltending. They were fortunate to play a team who's goaltending was even worse.

In the Flyers game, Ott really showing how stupid he is with the penalties he's taken.

Slightly?

He exudes a high level of douchiness with everything he does. Great player, seems like a bad human being.

Hawks score. 6-5. I didn't see the goal but sounds like there's some very suspect goaltending on both sides tonight.

Yup, agreed on all counts.... hawks just had a shooting gallery shift but couldnt tie i up!

They almost scored too much too soon. A young team having the problems Edmonton has, I could see them blowing this lead.

Buffalo-Flyers getting chippy after a questionable hit by Simmonds. I think the Sabres player turned at the last second, but then Weber goes after Simmonds, who proceeds to pretty much drop Weber with a solid right hand.

Sabres sent out supergoon John Scott, who promptly gets a 10 minute misconduct. Now Ott is chirping the Flyers bench. Fun game.

And they nearly did blow the lead.

Rinaldo called for charging. Honestly it's about time, he's pretty much been doing it all night. Luckily he mostly missed Weber but he was well off his skates. A lot of his other hits looked like he came halfway across the rink to hit someone.

You could probably use the same comment for all of the games he plays.