• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnz96

Jim Matheon's top 20 UFAs that could be Dealt

Rate this topic

id love to see a filppula for ryan clowe deal we need power forwards and from what ive read filppula wants 4.5 million a season??? way too much , thought he finally broke out after last season but after seeing him with 10 pts in 19 games he seems to be back to his 40-45 pt pace as always

might be time to let him go

id love to see a filppula for ryan clowe deal we need power forwards and from what ive read filppula wants 4.5 million a season??? way too much , thought he finally broke out after last season but after seeing him with 10 pts in 19 games he seems to be back to his 40-45 pt pace as always

I don't know what has happened to Clowe, but he's been terrible this season offensively. His stock has really dropped, so the Sharks should have dealt him last season apparently.

Filppula would be too much for him at this point.

I don't know what has happened to Clowe, but he's been terrible this season offensively. His stock has really dropped, so the Sharks should have dealt him last season apparently.

Filppula would be too much for him at this point.

well thats why sj is considering trading him + hes a ufa like filppula is ....now can be the time to get him

filppula is looking like hes always gonna be a 40-45 pt guy ... i doubt clowe will go this long without scoring again and putting him with datsyuk and a skilled player will help him get goals again

Guest Johnz96

More than Zetterberg had his first 19 games last year.

Clowe has even less goals than Abby

Where in the world does this guy get his info? How is that a list of guys on teams that are "out of the playoff picture"? Because... its absolutely incorrect. Unless I'm reading it wrong...

I would like to keep Filp...I think he skates well and is strong on the puck in our zone. Yeah his production is a bit down, but jeez you're only talking about 20 games this year and he was a bit banged up when he came back over from Europe. He is a bit younger than Dats and Z and we need to keep him. Our offense seems to have gone in the crapper without him in the lineup.

I would however like to trade Franzen...we all think he is a bit lazy. I am not sure if it is that or if he is just not that "able" anymore. He has had two serious knee injuries (i believe) in the past and that may affect the type of game he plays now. I am not sure he is able to bring it every night anymore. He still has the reputation as a pretty good scorer based on last year...we need to trade him before his value is nil in the trade market.

I would like to keep Filp...I think he skates well and is strong on the puck in our zone. Yeah his production is a bit down, but jeez you're only talking about 20 games this year and he was a bit banged up when he came back over from Europe. He is a bit younger than Dats and Z and we need to keep him. Our offense seems to have gone in the crapper without him in the lineup.

I would however like to trade Franzen...we all think he is a bit lazy. I am not sure if it is that or if he is just not that "able" anymore. He has had two serious knee injuries (i believe) in the past and that may affect the type of game he plays now. I am not sure he is able to bring it every night anymore. He still has the reputation as a pretty good scorer based on last year...we need to trade him before his value is nil in the trade market.

The problem with Fil is he's naturally a playmaking center. We are doing him and ourselves a disservice by trying to play him as a scoring winger.

We already have 2 incredible playmaking centers, we don't need a third. It sux, I love Fil, I think he's the definition of a Red Wing forward, but he just doesn't have a niche to fill. Hudler had more of a niche to fill. We should be trading him instead of paying him Hudler money for something we don't need this summer.

When it comes to Franzen, we can all hope and pray to trade him, but we all know he's going to retire a Wing for better or for worse. No team is going to take on that contract unless we give him away. I mean If there was an expansion draft I would honestly probably leave him unprotected because the bad contract would leave me to believe he very well may not be drafted. Plus Franzen is like our only capable big body right now, lazy or not.

Simply put, Filppula is expendable and tradeable. Franzen is not.

I'd love to get perry. I think he'd make franzen redundant. I'd be willing to give up a lot for him too in addition to a contract around 7.5per. I know that's not 8.5 mill but holland won't go crazy.

That won't work. Perry will probably get offers of $9mil+ on the open market this summer. If he gets dealt before the deadline (which is highly unlikely), the team that he goes to has absolutely zero guarantee that he well re-sign with them. He'd be nuts not to hit the open market this summer.