• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

chris stewart might be available

Rate this topic

Why would they want Quincey's unproductive ass? Because of his wonderful plus/minus no doubt. :sleepy: His only point this season was that fluke goal (against Columbus I believe).

I hate Stewart and would love to see him ran over by a bus. However, he would help our team immensely.

Don't know what the Blues asking price is, but I just can't understand why Quincey would be a valued player. The guy is an average jobber. Stewart, on the other hand, has put up really good numbers this season.

Edited by GMRwings1983

There are only two forwards on the Wings who have scored more points than Stewart this year? Any guess as to who they are? Our garbage tends to be overvalued on this site for sure.

If I'm St Louis, I'd ask for Brendan Smith/Filppula plus something else (likely a pick).

Quincey is not someone I'd be asking for.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest Johnz96

Why would they want Quincey's unproductive ass? Because of his wonderful plus/minus no doubt. :sleepy: His only point this season was that fluke goal (against Columbus I believe).

I hate Stewart and would love to see him ran over by a bus. However, he would help our team immensely.

Don't know what the Blues asking price is, but I just can't understand why Quincey would be a valued player. The guy is an average jobber. Stewart, on the other hand, has put up really good numbers this season.

Why do you hate Stewart?

Stewart has put up really good numbers every year except last year when he was in Hitchcock's doghouse. I think he is a 40 goal scorer waiting to be unleashed and also probably the toughest 30 goal scorer around

Why do you hate Stewart?

Stewart has put up really good numbers every year except last year when he was in Hitchcock's doghouse. I think he is a 40 goal scorer waiting to be unleashed and also probably the toughest 30 goal scorer around

I know he's a good player. That's why I don't think we'll get him, nor do I think St. Louis would want to trade him for our crap.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest Johnz96

I know he's a good player. That's why I don't think we'll get him, nor do I think St. Louis would want to trade him for our crap.

You hate himbecause he is a good player?

If there looking to get rid of salary im not sure they would be cool with taking Q's 3.7mil. It would cost a lot and dont think the wings would be willing to part with the pieces.

true but there looking for a top 4 d-man ... theres not really much teams trading top 4 dmen now i was thinking if we gave up quincey+ say a prospect like ferraro for stewart maybe theyd do it + we can give dekeyser a guaranteed spot and sign him

You hate himbecause he is a good player?

No.

I hate him because he ran Kronwall from behind with a dirty hit, and then spotpicked against Brad Stuart after a clean hit.

I hate him because he's played for both the Avalanche and the Blues. How can I not hate this turd?

He is a giant turd, but if he was a Wing it would be a different story. Imagine having him and Clowe, finally some power forwards, damn that would be nice.

I'd take Stewart in a second but I wouldn't want Clowe if San Jose paid us to take him.

Maybe a couple years ago but at this point he's less productive than Cleary.

Don't need him. Need a legit #1 D.

dont complain then next year when were playing the bruins and we keep getting knocked around because we dont have young power forwards with grit instead of an old injury prone bertuzzi

I'd take Stewart in a second but I wouldn't want Clowe if San Jose paid us to take him.

Maybe a couple years ago but at this point he's less productive than Cleary.

its one bad year ... hes 30 years old i wouldnt say hes done

Stewart would definitely help this team. Imagine a top five of Datsyuk, Zetterber, Franzen, Brunner and Stewart. Then, flash forward to next year and maybe Tatar will also be a 20 goal scorer.

Stewart would definitely help this team. Imagine a top five of Datsyuk, Zetterber, Franzen, Brunner and Stewart. Then, flash forward to next year and maybe Tatar will also be a 20 goal scorer.

Guest Johnz96

As I said he would be, Stewart is worth a lot more now in a trade than he was before the season started.

Ideal player for the Wings

Edited by Johnz96

His style of play would certainly be valuable against the Eastern Conference next season. That being said, Smith would likely have to be included in the deal along with good picks or Tatar/Nyquist. Not worth it.