• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Dubinsky available............

Rate this topic

Link is not working for me. Not sure if Dubinsky is a needed player for the Wings...

I didn't link it, just typed it in. Dubinsky would be a 3rd line guy. 26, 6-1/210 LH shot, has had mid 20 G totals for the Rangers in the past-part of the Nash deal, and is good for 90+ PIM's per year. Can play C/LW.

CBJ won't trade with us...................................................... At least I don't think they would..........................................

I think they usually prefer not to because they are in the same division. When they put Fedorov on the market back around the '08 deadline, they wanted a big payment from the Wings when Holland came calling. They ending up selling him to Washington just for a kid they drafted 46th overall in the previous draft.

I think they usually prefer not to because they are in the same division. When they put Fedorov on the market back around the '08 deadline, they wanted a big payment from the Wings when Holland came calling. They ending up selling him to Washington just for a kid they drafted 46th overall in the previous draft.

True however the Columbus Blue Jackets still have a shot at making the playoffs and potentially could face Detroit. They will seek other options but I doubt they will trade someone they just acquired.

The BJ's want to cut payroll, which is why he is rumored to be available. They have chnaged GM's and we will be in different divisions next year. thus increasing the % we could do a deal.

For that reason, they probably wouldn't deal him to the Wings until the off season.