• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

Jonas Gustavsson will start in goal tonight for the Red Wings against the Flames (9:30, Fox Sports Detroit) because Jimmy Howard has the flu.

Defenseman Ian White was not at the rink today due to what the team said is "personal reasons.'' The club said he is on the trip and will be available for the final two games, Friday at Edmonton and Saturday in Vancouver.

It appears forward Jordin Tootoo will be a healthy scratch for the first time this season, though coach Mike Babcock said that decision would be made at game time. Patrick Eaves and Cory Emmerton both said they were playing tonight.
Asked if he is playing tonight, Tootoo said, “Not as of right now. It's going to be a game-time decision, but I just got to prepare like I'm going to be in the lineup.''
He said he's not injured.
"I think sometimes change is good to fire a team up and for me it's come to the rink every day preparing like I'm going to be in the lineup,'' Tootoo said.

This thread started with sooo much excitement and now as it moves forward it gets worse... Weird that one of the D talked about was JBO and now we call up Gus randomly on our trip to Calgary... lol

I don't want JBo, I want GUS haha

Unless were bringing him to Edmonton to swap him with Eberle... I'm okay with that lol

Edited by Crashnburnluder

How about we do the simple solution and scratch Abdelkader or Cleary and let everyone else in question so far play?

That's what i've been asking for too. Why in the hell would you call up the leading scorer in the AHL and sit him? Any idea what that does the the players momentum, confidence and perception of the big club? Pile of crap.