• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

Luck?

They're winning this game because of stupid defensive lapses by Detroit. That's not luck.

The Flames deserve to be winning this game.

Their 2nd goal was a complete fluke. Bad bounces like that have been happening to Detroit a lot lately, not to mention the Wings also hit a post very early on which is a bad bounce... it seems lately all the good bounces go to the other team... but based on how the Wings played the 1st there is no doubt that they do not deserve to be down a goal right now and if they continue to play like this, they will win the game.

I wish it were the other way around.

Really? There goes our #1 pic and Gus........think Iggy would stick around neaxt season?

That is essentially what he was saying. Brunner needs to play down low, he's wasted on the point.

agreed!

I hope we get goon'd on with Tootoo out....Blame Babcock

Why scratch Tootoo when he bring more to the team then half the roster.

Scratch Tootoo, play Nyquist and continue to play Abby / Cleary

Scratch Nyquist, play Tootoo and continue to play Abby / Cleary

It's a lose - lose situation.

c'mon boys shake it off and keep rolling, don't let these scrubs find their game

we've got to get the road PP monkey off our backs, it's really beyond ridiculous now

at least breaking even on special teams is crucial, esp. on the road

Let's Go Wings! kick those Calgary keesters!

Babcock is an *******, lol. He said he sent Tatar down because Filp's return was going to remove Tatar's powerplay time, thus giving him less opportunity. Who's on the 2nd unit tonight? Filp AND Nyquist. Smooth. I'd be raging a little if I was Tatar, but he's gone through the system and has dealt with enough dickhead coaches along the way.

Abby and Cleary just bring to much to the team game in and game out.....

in a parallel universe

Did you miss the first goal? I'm not saying the lines are good, but that goal doesn't go in without Abby.

Absolute luck on the Flames part that they are ahead in this game... the Wings are dominating play thus far. I think it is time Babcock takes a more balanced approach with the powerplay units because having all the studs on the top unit is not working anyways.

PP1:

Brunner- Datsyuk- Franzen (Franzen can be the net guy and Brunner can set up for the shot)

Filpulla- Zetterberg- Nyquist (Good puck movers and two guys that can get Zetterberg the puck. Fact is, when he is with Pavel on the top PP unit, he does not shoot as much. This unit will get Hank shooting more.)

PP2 needs a net front guy.