• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

Nyquist already has half the points of Abby but he will be sent down after the game for getting an assist.

Edit: seriously Franzen.. you have a 1 on 1 and you skate back to our zone just to turn it over ? f*** right off.

Ya, what happened to the Franzen with soft hands that would just dangle on a guy and rip a wrister under the bar?

Another good period by the Wings and that 2nd powerplay unit was great at moving the puck, but also getting shots to the net. The first unit should take notes.

Also, I think it is time the Brunner/ Zetterberg experiment comes to an end. Yes they played overseas during the lockout and had chemistry, and had chemistry earlier in this young season, but lately they have been getting nothing done together. More than that, Brunner looks like he is just trying to do too much and Hank has been making some off passes. A simple mix of the lines is the solution here.

Filpulla- Datsyuk- Brunner

Nyqust- Zetterberg- Franzen

Fil and Pavel are the 2 best forwards out there tonight and both guys can get Brunner set up for shots and allow Brunner to simplify his game. I have always believed that Franzen plays better with Hank and Nyquist would add some nice speed to the line. I really wish Babcock would consider this.

Big contract happened $$$

exactly, ever since he got his lifetime contract his numbers have slowly gotten smaller and smaller, he's like Pedro Cerrano from Major League II now, floating ineffectually around the ice like Cerrano wandered aimlessly around the field

Another good period by the Wings and that 2nd powerplay unit was great at moving the puck, but also getting shots to the net. The first unit should take notes.

Also, I think it is time the Brunner/ Zetterberg experiment comes to an end. Yes they played overseas during the lockout and had chemistry, and had chemistry earlier in this young season, but lately they have been getting nothing done together. More than that, Brunner looks like he is just trying to do too much and Hank has been making some off passes. A simple mix of the lines is the solution here.

Filpulla- Datsyuk- Brunner

Nyqust- Zetterberg- Franzen

Fil and Pavel are the 2 best forwards out there tonight and both guys can get Brunner set up for shots and allow Brunner to simplify his game. I have always believed that Franzen plays better with Hank and Nyquist would add some nice speed to the line. I really wish Babcock would consider this.

It would be nice to see a sniper on Datz wing for a change

It would be nice to see a sniper on Datz wing for a change

Agreed with both. Get Brunner on with Dats. Wings should call Dallas and see what it would take to get Loui Eriksson to play with Z and Franzen. That line was awesome in the WC and Franzen played great too. that's about the only way I would trade Nyquist is if we got a player of that caliber back.