• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

At this rate I would be happy with just someone with a combination of skill and will. Cleary had will but no skill and Franzen has skill but no will. Lol.

:lol: Z is getting chances tonight, would like too see them together for a few shifts in the 3rd (Datz & Z)

Edited by WINGS & FLOW

Iginla would look awesome in a Wings jersey on Dats' wing.

Wings always seem to score the most goals in the 3rd period. I guess that's why we complain often that they don't play 60 mins lol.

The 2nd is our best period for scoring this year. 3rd is very low however........ OT here we come.......

I used those very same words, yelling at the TV from my recliner. Neener, neener, Huds.

I should be on my recliner with my sore back and a playoff game tomorrow, but i've been leaning forward typing and watching hockey all night while also playing Mass Effect 3...sucker for punishment i guess. :nhl_crach: <----- me tomorrow.

I agree split Z and Brunner, Dats Brunner sounds better on paper as well

I think it's too early to try Brunner with Dats again. They had their ice time (first few games of the season, then 2 more later on). It didn't work. That's why I suggested to bring Brunner with Tootoo and Tatar (oooooops!). So now, Brunner + Flip + ??? (not Dats/Z).

[edit: ??? = Abdelkader? Would be a good hard-worker IMO]

Edited by Mater_Horn

Emmerton SH goal would be nice.

I think it's too early to try Brunner with Dats again. They had their ice time (first few games of the season, then 2 more later on). It didn't work. That's why I suggested to bring Brunner with Tootoo and Tatar (oooooops!). So now, Brunner + Flip + ??? (not Dats/Z).

[edit: ??? = Abdelkader? Would be a good hard-worker IMO]

Andersson. 3 scoring lines. sort of.

the less penalties called in the NHL = advantage Wings

Abdelkader...he has no offensive skill

But Flip & Brunner have, right? That should be enough. But these two could need someone to create some room, someone who isn't afraid to the spots where it hurts. Tootoo's still my favourite.

This whole team needs to give their heads a f***in shake. who has played well tonight? Flip? And it's his first game back from injury. This is a joke, an absolute JOKE. Good ******* night, see you all next game, I'm done.