• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
xBflinker

Datsyuk Leaving?!

Rate this topic

So Data has come out and admitted he is a soft euro P-ussy and cant hang with the bangers in the East and is taking his marbles and going home.

Yeah sure he did!!

BULLs***!!!

Geesus we get bored after losses.

Edited by beachwing

Possibly the biggest news story for one of the biggest hockey franchises ever is being broken by a fan blogger and not a legit news source? yeah, not buyin it.

None the less, he's publishing this "rumor" during a shortened season when Pavel has a full season on deck still. If this was published this time next year and he still wasn't signed to an extension, yeah I could see it being something but this guy is just getting attention and people are biting on it like it's bait. Wait until he actually has to sign something to make stupid articles like this. The move to the east scares Pavel? What, that he'll oversleep a game due to less travel?

I don't see a reason not to buy it. It fits with everything Datsyuk has always said. We all knew he'd be leaving sooner rather than later. We can argue if it's one more season or two, but the fact is, time is running out and we have no Datsyuk replacement in the system.

..but this guy is just getting attention and people are biting on it like it's bait. Wait until he actually has to sign something to make stupid articles like this.

I've been blogging for 8 years and I've never posted a thing trolling for hits. I wouldn't have cited and used this source unless we trusted them and it's relevant now because of realignment. It's particularly timely now because Datsyuk is being completely wasted by Mike Babcock.

Possibly the biggest news story for one of the biggest hockey franchises ever is being broken by a fan blogger and not a legit news source

Yes, it is. And show me one example where Kukla's Korner has ever "broken" a story without merit. We haven't. We verified the source, double checked with them and went with it.

I think Datsyuk is a loyal guy that wants to play at least 3-4 more years in Detroit and possibly finish off his career in Russia. If he chose to leave before that I would not be mad, the guy has done a lot for this organization and has been entertaining a heck.

Right now he needs someone on his line that will feed off of his play making abilities. Clarkson, Stafford or Kulemin would all be good imo, give the guy something to work with.

I've been blogging for 8 years and I've never posted a thing trolling for hits. I wouldn't have cited and used this source unless we trusted them and it's relevant now because of realignment. It's particularly timely now because Datsyuk is being completely wasted by Mike Babcock.

Yes, it is. And show me one example where Kukla's Korner has ever "broken" a story without merit. We haven't. We verified the source, double checked with them and went with it.

It's great that you've been blogging for the past 8 years, and it's great that you didn't cite a source within your article. Listen, I've had a friend sit in at a dinner with a current Wings player that straight up told him that we were getting Ryan Suter locked for sure last season, you see where that went? You can't trust anyone. Everything is here say until we actually get it from someone reliable and it HAPPENS, get the second part, HAPPENS. I too, can sit here can tell you that I have an outstanding source that says Pavel Datsyuk said you're full of s***. Wanna see who can cite their sources first? There's a reason why Kuklas Korner isn't a verifying source on HFBoards, it's because you've "broken" more s*** than you can handle.

Edited by evilzyme

Oh Brother...

it's because you've "broken" more s*** than you can handle.

Got an example for that? Kukla's isn't even an investigative or direct reporting site. We're an aggregator with some commentary. Even at A2Y we've never claimed, not a single time, to have "broken" a story "here say" or not. It's not what we do.

Edited by IwoCPO

i honestly dont think ill be watching as much hockey as i do now once datsyuk is gone. there is no one in the world out there like him, he makes every game worth watching from the s*** he can pull out of his ass every shift. i hope he stays longer but it is what it is

oh christ...here to? is nowhere safe from this guy's idiocy?

stay on KK, please.

I usually do, as you're aware. But I do have a childish tendency to defend my blog and especially KK in general. I'm working on it. Counseling and such.

This rumor is true...Datsyuk has quietly mentioned in a number of interviews that he plans on going to Russia when his contract is over. It has nothing to do with being soft, realignment, or who hes playing with, its just always what his plan was.

As was mentioned in a previous thread regarding Datsyuk, the biggest draw for him in Russia is his daughter.

Everything else in the blog is unfounded conjecture and speculation, regardless of an "unnamed source."

As was mentioned in a previous thread regarding Datsyuk, the biggest draw for him in Russia is his daughter.

Everything else in the blog is unfounded conjecture and speculation, regardless of an "unnamed source."

I'll agree that the part about Babcock's complete ineptitude and borderline drunken judgment calls to keep Abdelkader and Cleary on a line with Datsyuk as being reasons for his departure? That's speculation on my part. Guaranteed. The part about him leaving after his contract expires? That is not and it's been verified.

Edit: when I say "verified" I mean we went back to the person who gave us that information and asked if he was comfortable with us using it.

Edited by IwoCPO

I'll agree that the part about Babcock's complete ineptitude and borderline drunken judgment calls to keep Abdelkader and Cleary on a line with Datsyuk as being reasons for his departure? That's speculation on my part. Guaranteed. The part about him leaving after his contract expires? That is not and it's been verified.

Edit: when I say "verified" I mean we went back to the person who gave us that information and asked if he was comfortable with us using it.

You mean it's the verified opinion of someone who thinks they know exactly what Datsyuk is going to do when his contract expires.

It's hard for me to believe anyone not named Pavel Datsyuk knows for certain what he's going to do when his contract is up. And even he probably doesn't know for sure yet given that it's over a year away.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

now, now...kirk maltby's cousin is a totally legit source!

You mean it's the verified opinion of someone who thinks they know exactly what Datsyuk is going to do when his contract expires.

It's hard for me to believe anyone not named Pavel Datsyuk knows for certain what he's going to do when his contract is up. And even he probably doesn't know for sure yet given that it's over a year away.

Ok. You just narrowed all reporting criteria across the board. Teammates, managers, coaches, GMs, agents...no one should be used as sources if they claim to "believe they know" what their player/friend/client employee is going to do. The opinion we based the post on is credible. We verified his thoughts by going back and asking if he was sure we were being accurate and passing his beliefs along accurately. He was sure.

Exactly. Last off-season I wanted to bust a thread about Ryan Suter coming to Detroit after my friend was texting me from the dinner with the player. The player is still on the roster, and is a full-time roster player. He straight up said, we're getting Parise but we're not getting Suter. I had private messaged a moderator on here, even telling him of this information but we choose not to say anything because as always, it doesn't matter what other people say, it's all here say until the actual person tells you the truth. I can tell people in my life numerous different things, just to tell them something. I don't need to tell them my true intentions, but something that will make them happy. People do this all the time. Until Pavel Datsyuk comes out and says for sure he's done with Detroit and is going to KHL after this contract, it's just here say. Will he finish his career in Russia? Yes, he has stated this that he wants to FINISH his career in Russia. Does that mean he's gone after this current contract? No. It means before he's done playing hockey, he's going to Russia. He's 36, not 42. He can play another 2 seasons at the NHL level, be 38 and still play easily 4 years within the KHL until the age of 42.

Ok. You just narrowed all reporting criteria across the board. Teammates, managers, coaches, GMs, agents...no one should be used as sources if they claim to "believe they know" what their player/friend/client employee is going to do. The opinion we based the post on is credible. We verified his thoughts by going back and asking if he was sure we were being accurate and passing his beliefs along accurately. He was sure.

Buddy, i've had sources tell me straight up something was going to happen, and it didn't. Numerous times. Things aren't secure in life, they are ever changing. Thoughts, feelings, mindframes, personalities, change. He could hate Detroit right now, and love it next year to where he wants to re-sign. Writing a report about someone retiring and moving back to their homeland a year and half before their contract is up, is silly. This article is better based within next year on his contract year. Too many things can change. And about your post earlier, HFB doesn't find KK a variable source. That being said, if one of the most popular and creditable hockey resources says that website isn't worth looking into, it probably shouldn't.

Buddy, i've had sources tell me straight up something was going to happen, and it didn't. Numerous times. Things aren't secure in life, they are ever changing. Thoughts, feelings, mindframes, personalities, change. He could hate Detroit right now, and love it next year to where he wants to re-sign. Writing a report about someone retiring and moving back to their homeland a year and half before their contract is up, is silly. This article is better based within next year on his contract year. Too many things can change. And about your post earlier, HFB doesn't find KK a variable source. That being said, if one of the most popular and creditable hockey resources says that website isn't worth looking into, it probably shouldn't.

Yeah. I don't really care about your philosophy about what things change in life. Little deep for me. I prefer to keep things a little simpler: someone credible told us something. We asked if we could post it. My readers are interested in it. We posted it. They read it and they're discussing it now. As for whether or not HF boards considers KK a "credible resource"? I care even less about that. Have a great night.

Yeah. I don't really care about your philosophy about what things change in life. Little deep for me. I prefer to keep things a little simpler: someone credible told us something. We asked if we could post it. My readers are interested in it. We posted it. They read it and they're discussing it now. As for whether or not HF boards considers KK a "credible resource"? I care even less about that. Have a great night.

So basically, translation:

I heard a rumor from someone, i'm going to call them credible. I asked them if I could say this rumor out loud and make a story on it. I'm going to get so many hits and my readers are going to love it because they think i'm telling the truth and honestly know what's going to happen from a year and a half from now. I understand I don't work for a credible website, as it's written by a bunch of fans, but my hits don't care about that, so good bye.

Thanks for ignoring all logical reasoning and not seeing that what your friend tells you, may change down the road, as in life, anything can change. Also, if your buddy the credible source doesn't care if you use this information, why the hell wouldn't you tell us what connection he has with them? You could've even been vague, but no, you're just going to keep calling them a "credible or verified source"