• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Oilers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

We are a pass first second third fourth then shoot team!

K this is getting ridiculous...someone's gotta shoot. Dats makes Smyth dizzy and his linemates just watched him instead of getting open. GO TO THE SLOT AND DATS WILL PUT IT ON A PLATTER! what an uneventful period of hockey.

Smith not a fan of the penalties.

I like how he's well spoken in his interview and actually knows where his sentences are going and doesn't use the usual hockey player uh, I uh, we gotta uh play some uh defence uh ya, what was the, uh question? god I hate those interviews.

I like how he's well spoken in his interview and actually knows where his sentences are going and doesn't use the usual hockey player uh, I uh, we gotta uh play some uh defence uh ya, what was the, uh question? god I hate those interviews.

I same the same exact thing to my girlfriend. "Wow, Brendoané really speaks well for himself. He sounded really good and gave a novel for each answer. That was insane."

What was REALLY interesting is when Micky Redmond was giving his segment. They asked what he had thought about Nyquist playing with Datsyuk and Abby playing on the 3rd line to pair up with Ryan Nugent Hopkins. Micky said that when asked about his teammates, Datsyuk actually said he LIKED Abdelkader on his line. He liked his physicality and he felt like he opened space for him. Apparently Babcock had asked Datsyuk about his line and he said he didn't want it changed. I have zero idea, but that's what came out of Micky Redmond's mouth.

For those not watching the FSD feed, Mick is saying Dats is very high on Abby being on his line and Abby was moved down to help the third line defensively against the RNH line.

Hopefully Nyquist can spark Dats and Mule.

haha just beat me to it!

For those not watching the FSD feed, Mick is saying Dats is very high on Abby being on his line and Abby was moved down to help the third line defensively against the RNH line.

Hopefully Nyquist can spark Dats and Mule.

I'm calling bulls*** on Datsyuk actually liking Abby on his line over others on the team. Mickey's just carrying the water for Babs on that one.

esteef

I'm calling bulls*** on Datsyuk actually liking Abby on his line over others on the team. Mickey's just carrying the water for Babs on that one.

esteef

I also thought this was a possibility. We'll.... never know now.

I same the same exact thing to my girlfriend. "Wow, Brendoané really speaks well for himself. He sounded really good and gave a novel for each answer. That was insane."

What was REALLY interesting is when Micky Redmond was giving his segment. They asked what he had thought about Nyquist playing with Datsyuk and Abby playing on the 3rd line to pair up with Ryan Nugent Hopkins. Micky said that when asked about his teammates, Datsyuk actually said he LIKED Abdelkader on his line. He liked his physicality and he felt like he opened space for him. Apparently Babcock had asked Datsyuk about his line and he said he didn't want it changed. I have zero idea, but that's what came out of Micky Redmond's mouth.

I think it's true. Dats has played with Homer and/or Bert for the past few seasons while the other top line has been smaller physically. This is part of the reason I'd like Clowe next season, especially if Bert is on LTIR.

I also thought this was a possibility. We'll.... never know now.

Dats is too good of a guy to throw one of his teammates under the bus to the media like that. He can't like having Abby with him too much with his whopping ZERO goals in umpteen games.

esteef

College doesn't look so bad now. :lol:

Abby isn't so bad cause he works hard, he's just not good with the puck. It just looked even worse when Cleary was on that line cause he's suck a mess. Now if Abby was on with Dats and Z, then it would have a similar effect to having Homer on that line, freeing up a chance to have the Euro Twins together and have Flip centre Mule and Sir Damien.