• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Oilers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

What new team should I follow and watch through to the playoffs?

When will anybody hold Babcock responsible?

When will the city of Detroit make any expectations on this team?

How's Tatar doing?

Expectations? This city has unrealistic expectations of this team and this season is proving it. We cannot be a cup contender forever with teams like Edmonton getting a top 5 pick for several years in a row. We've remained highly competitive for years, despite not being able to draft in the top of the class but one sub-par season and everyone is jumping at everyone's throats. Our exits in the playoffs the last few years haven't been that great but again, we've stayed in the hunt.

Edited by skyphoenix

I am sick and tired of watching the Red Wings not able to generate offense or score goals. This has went on for about 12 games now and Mike Babcock continues to not change up the lines and yet we have yet to score again tonight. I think it is time to consider firing him because this is ridiculous!!! Any coach would have changed lines to spark something tonight since nothing has been going on but not him. He needs to go.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012/2013 Detroit Red Wings. We're about 4-5 changes away from being a cup contender. The past week has clearly shown this to be a fact. Lost the season series to the BJ's, and by the looks of it also the Flames.

Cant contend when your needs are glaring you in the face and you have a gm who unplugs his phone 3 weeks before the deadline hits.

There is zero point in making a deal this season, I wish people would figure this out. The team is NOT one or two deals away from contention.

i think the team is allergic to the middle of the ice

I miss Brett Hull. over 700 goals and probably 600 of them from the slot. Go to the part of the ice where no one else is and get your stick on the ice and you'll get the puck, and you bet your ass you'll get a scoring chance. Bobby Hull taught Brett that after he got all his goals and the HOF and Brett outscored his old man on that one simple theory.

Watching the Wings the past week is giving me a de-rection. their lack of balls is affecting mine.

Ironically....if we come back with 4 in the 4rd you all will be doing rails and claiming ' i called it'!

Nah, I'd rather they lose out the rest of the season and get a solid draft pick. Start anew next season

Ironically....if we come back with 4 in the 4rd you all will be doing rails and claiming ' i called it'!

I ain't callin s***. This years Wings are a barrel of monkeys. If they win this game, I'll just laugh and wonder what the f*** they were doing the first 40 minutes aside from complete malarkey.