• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Oilers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I like how Franzen passed it to Zetterberg and immediately went behind the net and waited for Zetterberg to give it back to him and when he did, he just stood there and let to puck go out the other way. No battle for it, nothing.

we look like garbage even after the goal. we run the exact same zone entry stuff over and over again and end up in the corner then lose the puck. everyone needs to shoot more.

every team knows how to play against us and we do nothing to adjust

just keep on beatin' that dead horse, boys, I'm sure it'll come back to life eventually

Also, the piece during the intermission about Brunner "cooling off" kind of pissed me off. Really? Z and Datsyuk haven't scored in eleventy one games but let's point out the rookie coming from the Swiss league adjusting to the NA game and single him out as sucking even though he had more assists than any of the other "franchise players" over the last stretch of games. Brunner works his ass off every shift even if he doesn't get on the scoreboard. Where are some of our other guys that are supposed to be carrying this team? I feel like our focus is in all the wrong places. Whatever. LGW.