• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Just can't stand Don Cherry.f****** patriotic canadian team nuthugger played 1 game in the NHL by accident and he's the face of hockey broadcasts in Canada?

Edited by irishock

wow..is this game hard to watch on west coast time. Between those HIDEOUS Vancouver throwbacks and the sloppy play.

I think Vancouver, as an organization, has consistently had the most horrible uniforms, from the flaming skate, to the "V" of black and gold, to the orca, the only one I like remotely is the original stick in box logo. The rest are just straight up awful.

Brunner dropped down? Really?

It may not be a direct knock on him but to help him score and do something. Vancouver has stacked lines up top and Brunner isn't the most experienced with working with no space. He would be better off matching with Vancouvers bottom 6 and creating something there. In my opinion, atleast that is.

It may not be a direct knock on him but to help him score and do something. Vancouver has stacked lines up top and Brunner isn't the most experienced with working with no space. He would be better off matching with Vancouvers bottom 6 and creating something there. In my opinion, atleast that is.

I hear you, and it makes sense but he needs more skilled line mates. There're other guys on this team not being held accountable for s***ty/lazy play, and I feel like Brunner works hard every shift.