• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Canucks 2

Rate this topic

This is so obvious what Kenny is going to say. He is going to announce the return of Nick Lidstrom! He has had it planned ever since Nick announced his retirement last year!

One could only wish haha.

I don't think you understand what would happen in my pants if this was real life...

Kelly Hrudey is mentioning that Z and Dats are under "extreme pressure" because of all of the players injured. Maybe that's why those things about Dats retiring to Russia started coming out last week. He NEEDS HELP! (well, I think he could play by himself and still be awesome..but you know what I mean.)

I think he said Babcock said this. Which makes it even more newsworthy.

The only players that matter in this game so far are Datsyuk and Howard. The rest are shadows.

I think Smith is having a great game... using his body, moving the puck well, reading plays extremely well. I think Miller is having a great game. Abdelkator has been having a good game finishing his checks, going to the net. FIl has looked very good for the 3rd straight game. I dont know what game you have been watching.

I think he said Babcock said this. Which makes it even more newsworthy.

My pants as well. And I would make a video of that and post it on fb with the caption "NICK LIDSTROM IS BACK" and I would be damn proud of it

This is so obvious what Kenny is going to say. He is going to announce the return of Nick Lidstrom! He has had it planned ever since Nick announced his retirement last year!

One could only wish haha.

If only there weren't by-laws in the NHL to prevent that from happening.

I laughed when I saw this:

@DetroitRedWings: "We're really happy with the depth on the team...the depth in our organization certainly has kept us in the race" - Ken Holland

Why do I get my hopes up? LOL!

It's the truth. With all these injuries, if it wasn't for our depth we would be screwed. How is that a bad quote? Don't look to jump at everything Holland says. Lashoff, Tatar, Andersson, and Nyquist(?) all stepped in and helped greatly so far. Those were depth players.

We won't be making any moves at the deadline.

He already said he would love to be a buyer before the deadline, but he doesn't see any activity right now. People aren't budging with their teams because everyone feels like they're in it. For once, you can actually see quotes from Holland saying that he WANTS to do something; he WANTS to be a buyer.