• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

0-4-1 against CBJ. 2-0 against Van and scoring 13 against them. Baffling.

1-3-1. Have you forgotten Brunner's shootout winner?

Guest irishock

No, the Canucks are pretenders who are benefiting from a messed up divisional system. They're built like a counterfeit 2008 Red Wings team without a Lidstrom-Rafalski dominant pairing.

0-4-1 against CBJ. 2-0 against Van and scoring 13 against them. Baffling.

1-3-1

and to be fair the Wings were playing some terrible hockey in that weekend series and the Jackets were on a roll winning against the Canucks, taking the Blackhawks to the brink and they had at least a point in the last 6 games going into that i think it is up to 10 or 11 now and Bobrovsky got another shutout

After seeing those jerseys Vancouver wore tonight, it's no wonder they lost...if I had to wear something like that, I think I'd be embarassed to be seen on the ice. Whose attic did they dig those out of???

After seeing those jerseys Vancouver wore tonight, it's no wonder they lost...if I had to wear something like that, I think I'd be embarassed to be seen on the ice. Whose attic did they dig those out of???

Um .. our throwback jerseys were hideous looking too ... candy canes on ice. Those kinds of classic jerseys are best worn on the streets, not on the ice.

I guess i was wrong about those 2...they da best yo!

I told you they'd prove you wrong.

Vancouver's misshapen horseshoe jerseys gave them bad luck all around. Great night for the winged wheel, keep rolling in the wins and stay CONFIDENT wings fans.

I saw that in the highlights. They deserve to lose just for that.

Back in the 1930's, we didn't have TV, so people didn't have to look at garbage jerseys like that. In today's media age, there's no excuse for putting those on.

Guest Crymson

So due to St. Patty's regularities I did not watch the game last night. Anything pertinent happen that I should know about?

Datsyuk was the best player on the ice and banked two goals off of Abdelkader's body, Howard was rock-solid, Zetterberg had two nice goals, and the team outplayed the Canucks in the 2nd and 3rd.

Datsyuk was the best player on the ice and banked two goals off of Abdelkader's body, Howard was rock-solid, Zetterberg had two nice goals, and the team outplayed the Canucks in the 2nd and 3rd.

Nice, thanks for the update.

So due to St. Patty's regularities I did not watch the game last night. Anything pertinent happen that I should know about?

Well it must have been an important game for the canucks, because Luongo played how he usually plays in important games.

Datsyuk showed off his pinball skills.

Howard proved just how average he is stopping 33 out of 35 shots.

Zetterberg broke the scoring slump.

Burrows is making progress (I only saw 2 dives from him).

One thing that I just couldn't stop thinking about is how nice Franzine would look on a line with the Sedins! :ninja:

I am sure everyone (who watched) heard all the talk about Vancouver needing a center on their team...Hmmmmm, Filppula and Franzine package to Vancouver? Don't know what that would bring back, but Burrows would be a nice start!