• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

I saw these two kids, and a few adults with TooToo jerseys/shirts on. It seemed like it was a bit odd so I asked what was up. Turns out he was TooToo's girlfriend's brother.

/coolstorybro

9HhzIek.jpg

#2 Bannedforlife

Bannedforlife

your mom goes to college

• PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Jordin pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Sorry, I had to.

#3 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Jordin pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Sorry, I had to.

That was utterly irresponsible of you. 

He did not pass out AT 31 Flavors.  He passed out 31 Flavors.  He was giving out samples to benefit the Save the Yeti Foundation. 

I know this because my friend's goldfish's veterinarian's son's piano teacher heard the bag boy on checkout #4 at Kroger telling a man in a Nehru jacket and kilt that his girlfriend's orthodontist's next-door neighbour had read it on the Facebook wall of a guy who "liked" her and claimed to be a Swedish taxidermist, but actually turned out to be her ex-lover who ran away to be a marine botanist, but she trusts him anyway as far as hockey matters go.

Funny how two little letters can change a man from causing a public danger to one who goes public for the endangered.

Seriously, to the OP- cool that folks are rocking Wings gear in the West. :thumbup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users