• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Eaves hit with puck in jaw - Again

Rate this topic

I saw this posted in a mlive article linked in another thread earlier today. I just saw the updated tweet now. Great news for Patty, I can't even imagine. If anyone is wondering Z left practice earlier but he's 'fine'. He was seen running later on, so presumptively he is okay. Pavel also left early with flu-like symptoms.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive
Babcock said Eaves got hit in jaw with puck that deflected off his stick and is getting checked. He said Zetterberg is fine.
about 7 hours ago

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Patrick Eaves does not have a fractured jaw. It's just sore and he's day to day, Ken Holland said.

about 4 hours ago

Guest Crymson

this i cant get over how china doll like are team is this season get some mik down there throats

Are you serious?

Were the "old" Wings of a decade ago just tougher, or were we just lucky? I don't recall ever seeing a roster as fragile as this one, this "season." I actually forgot Cocacola and Sammy were ever on the roster. Ridiculous, indeed.

Feel better, Patty. If that boy didn't have bad luck, he'd have none at all.

Guest Crymson

Henceforth he shall wear a cage and/or bubblewrap.

I recommend this instead:

ebaytk.jpg

After all, stormtroopers were all but invincible when wearing this armor...

Were the "old" Wings of a decade ago just tougher, or were we just lucky? I don't recall ever seeing a roster as fragile as this one, this "season." I actually forgot Cocacola and Sammy were ever on the roster. Ridiculous, indeed.

Feel better, Patty. If that boy didn't have bad luck, he'd have none at all.

I think it has to do more with modern medicine and knowing the long term effects of playing through injuries. Maybe #19 wouldn't have been playing through so much pain at the end of his career if he had let his knee heal fully. Guys would play with concussions, broken bones (if possible) "sore" joints/limbs etc...