• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Wild 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

So, uh...

After that period, I am sure a lot of you guys and gals are reconsidering your stance on allowing coaches a challenge each game, eh?

In the thread a few weeks back, I remember the vast majority, pretty much everyone here, was against allowing coaches a challenge each game.

This is the EXACT situation, which I pointed out in that thread, why we DO need to allow coaches a challenge. Because when a good goal is called back due to a refs bad/wrong on ice call, it is non-reviewable. Seems even the commentators forgot about that, as they kept talking about how it would be counted as Tootoos good goal, despite the ref calling it off...

Edited by sleepwalker

That was an awful call. Wings got screwed. That should have been a goal. War room should review.

They just explained why they "couldn't" review it. And from what I understand, the ref STILL screwed up, because Miller HAD NO PART in touching the puck. I hope the Wings get really really ticked.

They just explained why they "couldn't" review it. And from what I understand, the ref STILL screwed up, because Miller HAD NO PART in touching the puck. I hope the Wings get really really ticked.

Well, almost everyone here, as evidenced by the thread the other week about allowing challenges, is in favor of this blown refs call and disallowing the good goal. I was one of the only people pointing out that this exact situation is why we need to allow coaches to challenge a refs call. For "non-reviewable" calls like this...

Guest DeGraa55

So where all the people at crying when other have high hits? Where are you now? Kronwall with a high hit and left his feet. What do you people have to say now?