• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Wild 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Ok time to mute the tv. The Oaf's love affair for the Wild is sickening

I'm starting to feel sick and angry listening to this commentary. Unbelievable they get paid for this. The only thing maguire knows is the school everyone went to. he stalks them at recess at a young age when he thinks they're a quality Timbit and talks about how "special" they are for the next 30 years.

Ok time to mute the tv. The Oaf's love affair for the Wild is sickening

I don't even try to listen to these games. I don't know why NBC doesn't realize they would be far more credible as a hockey broadcaster if their team calling the games wasn't so god damn ridiculous.

Guest Playmaker

I'm starting to feel sick and angry listening to this commentary. Unbelievable they get paid for this. The only thing maguire knows is the school everyone went to. he stalks them at recess at a young age when he thinks they're a quality Timbit and talks about how "special" they are for the next 30 years.

So what have the Wings done tonight that's so special that the commentators can mention? Some of you guys need to take off your Red Wing colored glasses for a bit.

So what have the Wings done tonight that's so special that the commentators can mention? Some of you guys need to take off your Red Wing colored glasses for a bit.

Score two goals....

OH WAIT

Guest Playmaker

Score two goals....

OH WAIT

Oh, that's right, I forgot, Bettman hates the Wings and there's a conspiracy by the league. If Miller touched the puck, which some seem to think he did (But not Olczyk, ironically, you know that guy who hates the Wings), Dave Jackson made the right call. He doesn't make the rules, he interprets them. The play as called can't be reviewed.