• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Wild 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

this would sting a little less if it weren't Setoguchi scoring on us so much, hated him ever since he was with the Sharks and diving all over the ice, esp. during the playoffs

Yes, he outdove the entire IJN air corps during WWII over the course of a single playoff series.

I love that they use a recording of Bud Lynch's voice to indicate the end of the period, but I really don't like the recording they chose. I don't ever remember him using that inflection and it annoys me.

"One minute left to PLAY. In this PERIOD."

Guest irishock

Score is almost harder to look at than Trish's fake melons

Edited by irishock

Don't have the skill anymore to compensate for poor defensive coverage and atrocious special teams play. I think the Red Wings have done some good things through two periods, but far too many mistakes and some awful luck with the officiating.

Our top-six needs a ton of help and I don't mean Bertuzzi and/or Samuelsson coming back.

Not to fault Howard, but he seems off his game tonight a bit. When he is on his game, he has that 3rd goal and he controls the rebound that led to the 4th goal.

Having said that, Lashoff should have been taking his man on that 4th goal instead of watching Howard.

I am sick and tired of the Wings missing the freakin net and watching Zetterberg be in perfect shooting area only to try some dumb pass. I don't care that we won 2 games out west with these lines because I am SICK of these lines. Datsyuk and Zetterberg should be on the same line because we need Zetty being set up to shoot the puck on net. Down 4-1 Babcock would be wise to change up the lines. Then again, I guess that means he wont

Not to fault Howard, but he seems off his game tonight a bit. When he is on his game, he has that 3rd goal and he controls the rebound that led to the 4th goal.

Having said that, Lashoff should have been taking his man on that 4th goal instead of watching Howard.

I am sick and tired of the Wings missing the freakin net and watching Zetterberg be in perfect shooting area only to try some dumb pass. I don't care that we won 2 games out west with these lines because I am SICK of these lines. Datsyuk and Zetterberg should be on the same line because we need Zetty being set up to shoot the puck on net. Down 4-1 Babcock would be wise to change up the lines. Then again, I guess that means he wont

lines are fine

they need to finish chances

Brunner and Zetterberg both in premium spots to score, Brunner hits the Wild logo on Backstrom and Zetterberg goes high glass

A combination of things have led me away from the tv for the 3rd period to do pink jobs, Eddy O ranks high up on the list. I can't believe this guy has a job, he has been pumping MInny's tire all night.

this would sting a little less if it weren't Setoguchi scoring on us so much, hated him ever since he was with the Sharks and diving all over the ice, esp. during the playoffs

It always seemed to me that when Setoguchi came to town, SOMEbody in the house should have one of those submarine diving horns handy.