• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Wild 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I don't know if Ilitch has watched any games this season, but he can't be happy about this mediocrity.

We've had tons of success in the past, but that Hockeytown logo shouldn't be at center ice if you're going to be a mediocre team.

I don't know if Ilitch has watched any games this season, but he can't be happy about this mediocrity.

We've had tons of success in the past, but that Hockeytown logo shouldn't be at center ice if you're going to be a mediocre team.

I agree this team definitely needs some pieces but trying to figure out how we can play so good one night ( vs Van ) and then play a sloppy mess after 3 days rest is beyond me..hard to figure out.

In Anaheim twice, vs Phoenix (some reason it's played at there ice but it looks like a home game for us), at San Jose, vs. Chicago coming up.

Granted, the Red Wings usually show up for tougher opponents, but that's a rough stretch. Further illustrates why you can't give away points to the likes of Columbus and Calgary.

Fix :P

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Guest irishock

Why has shot accuracy not been addressed in practice. They have to have the most missed shots in the league. It has been a problem for a couple of seasons now.

Mikael Samuelsson isn't in the lineup yet. You haven't seen s*** until he comes back.

I really think he has fallen asleep on the wings.All his attention is on the tigers.

Fix :P

LOL so true. I'll be there on Monday doing my part to make it look like home ice!

Edit: and I really hope they put in more of an effort than this, because those rinkside tix don't come cheap.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Well, looks like we s*** the bed again. What a frustrating season.

Lol, it hasn't been the greatest but there is 18 games left and we are still in the top 8, Lots of work to do though.

Guest DeGraa55

Still nothing to worry about. This team is right where they belong. Just hope the last few games of season are a win streak so we make playoffs as it'll be down to the wire.

one problem it seems with Mule is that he just doesn't want to be a leader on this team

he seems content to just be on the team

however a guy that's given a contract like his is expected to do more than just wear the Winged Wheel and occasionally make lousy car commercials

can you imagine how wrong it would look if he were given an 'A' on his sweater?

I agree this team definitely needs some pieces but trying to figure out how we can play so good one night ( vs Van ) and then play a sloppy mess after 3 days rest is beyond me..hard to figure out.

I think there overall game has been remarkably consistent in its mediocrity. Due to the shortened season and other factors it all comes down to which team is gonna show on any given night. Tonight Minnesota is skating better and denying space better. Not to mention special teams and goaltending. And there you have it.

one problem it seems with Mule is that he just doesn't want to be a leader on this team

he seems content to just be on the team

however a guy that's given a contract like his is expected to do more than just wear the Winged Wheel and occasionally make lousy car commercials

can you imagine how wrong it would look if he were given an 'A' on his sweater?

He's paid to score goals, I don't give a flying crap if he's a nice guy or mister rah rah rah..just score some goals...thats all.