51-40-20

11-63-24

14-25-17

55-23

52-2

4-18

And some news from Khan:

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Babcock said Eaves is playing tonight. he'll decide who is scratched after warmups

Babcock said Cleary might replace Brunner on Zetterberg-Franzen line depending on matchups. Doesn't want 24 on ice vs. Getzlaf line.

Viktor Fasth starting in goal for Ducks.

GO WINGS!!

These next two games scare the crap out of me, but we normally show up to play when we're playing the big dogs. I don't even want to predict anything, just don't drive me into insanity tonight.

Babcock continues to do a questionable job with his lines. Cleary has done nothing to deserve top minutes. TO make matters worse, Babcock's approach to what he calls "trouble scoring goals" is PUTTING CLEARY with Zetty?!?!?! Great job once again Babs!

Lines should be:

Franzen- Datsyuk- Brunner

Nyquist- Hank- Fil

That would provide scoring.

the only thing that bothers me before this game is whether whitehas found better, stronger stick that wont fail on him dispatching the puck from behind the net.

other than that we are all good.

Projected lines for tonight:

93-13-8

51-40-20

11-63-24

14-25-17

55-23

52-2

4-18

GO WINGS!!

wait, miller on the second line, abby 1st, nyq 4th, and brunner 3rd???? :g:

ah well, i'm sure it'll change by about shift 3.

i think it's going to be a low scoring game.. wings win in a shootout 2-1. Go Wings!!

Babcock continues to do a questionable job with his lines. Cleary has done nothing to deserve top minutes. TO make matters worse, Babcock's approach to what he calls "trouble scoring goals" is PUTTING CLEARY with Zetty?!?!?! Great job once again Babs!

Lines should be:

Franzen- Datsyuk- Brunner

Nyquist- Hank- Fil

That would provide scoring.

He doesn't want Brunner to go against the Getzlaf line, which is arguably one of the best top lines in this league. Cleary is more veteran'ed in this league and can handle them better than Brunner can at this moment. BB likes to roll all 4 lines, so it's good to pull Brunner down to the third and give them some scoring advantage. That is, saying that Brunner can produce at that level right now. He could use some of the quickness the 3rd line provides.

I'm glad the unedited version of my work gets to be used somewhere. I had to remove the Bullet holes for HFboards because of complaints from Ducks Fans.

Hopefully the trend of playing better in games we should lose continues...we need some points on this road trip.

I'm glad the unedited version of my work gets to be used somewhere. I had to remove the Bullet holes for HFboards because of complaints from Ducks Fans.

Hopefully the trend of playing better in games we should lose continues...we need some points on this road trip.

LOL love the graphics, Flashy. Those are some impressive, manly beards! I don't see how a team with that much testosterone can lose!

This is great and funny stuff! Thanks, FlashyG, for its creation, and thanks vladdy16 for getting it on here! We'll be going to a Texas Stars game, but we should still be home by 10:30, CDT, or whatever the hell it is now. GO, WINGS!!

Reports saying Tootoo is a scratch whilst Eaves plays with a face guard? Really?

I know Babcock is struggling at the moment but use a bit of common sense please. Especially against Anahiem and the fact Tootoo should be on 3 goals now if not for the refs.

Sigh.