• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

3/22 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 1, Abs nets 1st career Hat Trick

Rate this topic

Ill tell you what if a team gets a goal waived off they lose the majority of the time.

Love the grit on this team a few years ago the ducks would have beat the s*** out of the wings. Now the wings stand tall and say f*** off and hold their own

Guest irishock

Abby and Jimmy have the spotlights but the most important breakout game is Franzen by far. He's the one who needs to build on this the most.

Hey, anyone know what time it is tomorrow?

Oh, yeah, thats right...

ITS CURLY FRY TIME, BlTCHES!!!

Don't know where you're watching this game, but it's after midnight in Michigan, I might just have to run down the street for a late night snack.

not a terrible game just no ability to finish on some real good opportunities and on the wrong end of the stick with the calls

1 disallowed goal, PK not the best but the Kronwall call should have only been a 2min high stick

if there was better reffing this one would have meant at least a point if not 2

nothing to be discouraged about watch how many people change their tune when the Wings beat the Ducks next game

I hate to toot my own horn but beep beep

Edited by Yak19

Ill tell you what if a team gets a goal waived off they lose the majority of the time.

Love the grit on this team a few years ago the ducks would have beat the s*** out of the wings. Now the wings stand tall and say f*** off and hold their own

Does one forget how the Big Rig ragged dolled Perry a few years ago?

God you guys are such homers.

None of those fights saw anyone get their ass handed. They were all short, uneventful fights with no dominant winner.

LOL. This is what happens when you cheer for a team that rarely fights.

I agree nobody got their ass kicked but who ******* cares? We won what's important, the hockey game.

I'm pretty sure my neighbor's puppy could kick Bobby Ryan's ass.

Smith should've eaten him alive. Also, the f ucking visors need to come off, especially when you square up like they did. Pansies.

Quit splitting up words you know are censored on here so they'll show up. Totally unecessary since everyone gets your point. Enough.

That crispy roasted duck I have ordered turned out to be pretty good. I think I will order more sunday.

Go Wings !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2