• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

beachwing

Wings Make Offer to Danny D!

Rate this topic

These twitter accounts are all wannabe's in my opinion. Until someone like Bob Mckenzie tweets it or a more reliable source I'm not buying none of it. It would be really disappointing if this guy turns out to be a bust. The hype around this guy is pretty crazy.

The thing about twitter is all these accounts care about are getting page hits so they all jump on stories to get people to their page and brand... Obviously it works very well!

Its a proven marketing model....just piggy back polarizing events to get exposure

Actually it has nothing to do with page hits and all to do with followers. It has 0 impact if a non-twitter user clicks on and reads their twitter post.

Actually it has nothing to do with page hits and all to do with followers. It has 0 impact if a non-twitter user clicks on and reads their twitter post.

Correct....my bad, followers lead to clicks, hard to keep it all straight these days. likes, clicks, favorites, followers retweets.

Correct....my bad, followers lead to clicks, hard to keep it all straight these days. likes, clicks, favorites, followers retweets.

Agreed. You're definitely right with how people piggyback popular trends to get exposure though. There's an abundance of "insiders" all over twitter.

I bet Pittsburgh gets him.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me, given the last two weeks they've had.

As for wannabe-sources, there are thankfully those who trust legit sources and those that those who trust every "source" blindly. If every guy who claims to be an insider would be one, the NHL would be overloaded with insiders....

Maybe he's waiting Team to be back this afternoon and to make it official?

When the Team Plane's coming back???

What for? Dramatic effect? Holland is already there, apparently.

DeKeyser Watch is slowly murdering my job security.

/Thread.

I completely understand, I am currently trying to get work done, but keep going back to LGW and twitter for DD news.