• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MidMichSteve

Wings remove Carlo Colaiacovo from injured reserve

Rate this topic

Wouldn't he head to GR for some conditioning first? I forgot the max time a NHL player can play on a rehab assignment, but send him there for as long as possible. If he plays well, maybe we can trade him.

So what's the over/under for him going back on IR? 3.5 games?

I'll take the under.

Wouldn't he head to GR for some conditioning first? I forgot the max time a NHL player can play on a rehab assignment, but send him there for as long as possible. If he plays well, maybe we can trade him.

Unless there was a change to the CBA, but I didn't think guys could be traded during the 1st year of a deal.

They traded Commie last season in his first year here...

I wonder what rule I've been thinking of then? I thought it has something to do about not being able to trade someone in the 1st year of their contract.

I wonder what rule I've been thinking of then? I thought it has something to do about not being able to trade someone in the 1st year of their contract.

You might be thinking of not being able to trade a player for a year after matching another team's offer sheet for one of your own RFAs.

There must be a trade in the works, because if the Wings did present an offer to Dekeyser AND activated Cola, where the frick are they all going to fit? I'll be damned if Holland only offer Danny a spot in the press box! Frick Cola! Frick White! We need Dan Dekeyser. I'm Mad as Hell and I am not gonna take it anymore!

Where's the thread making bets on how long he stay's healthy? I wanna win a Wings reusable grocery bag and a tee shirt.

Seriously though, I know it's a very very far long shot but I hope he stays healthy for the remainder of the season and this surgery helps him long term. I hate to see any hockey player plagued with an ongoing injury problem and have their careers this far damaged.

Guest Crymson

There must be a trade in the works, because if the Wings did present an offer to Dekeyser AND activated Cola, where the frick are they all going to fit? I'll be damned if Holland only offer Danny a spot in the press box! Frick Cola! Frick White! We need Dan Dekeyser. I'm Mad as Hell and I am not gonna take it anymore!

So what's your next step?