• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 arag

arag

1st Line Sniper

• HoF Booster
  • 806 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

LA sun maybe good for his shoulder Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

#22 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,818 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

There must be a trade in the works, because if the Wings did present an offer to Dekeyser AND activated Cola, where the frick are they all going to fit?  I'll be damned if Holland only offer Danny a spot in the press box!  Frick Cola! Frick White! We need Dan Dekeyser.  I'm Mad as Hell and I am not gonna take it anymore!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#23 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

Where's the thread making bets on how long he stay's healthy? I wanna win a Wings reusable grocery bag and a tee shirt. 

Seriously though, I know it's a very very far long shot but I hope he stays healthy for the remainder of the season and this surgery helps him long term. I hate to see any hockey player plagued with an ongoing injury problem and have their careers this far damaged.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#24 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

There must be a trade in the works, because if the Wings did present an offer to Dekeyser AND activated Cola, where the frick are they all going to fit?  I'll be damned if Holland only offer Danny a spot in the press box!  Frick Cola! Frick White! We need Dan Dekeyser.  I'm Mad as Hell and I am not gonna take it anymore!

So what's your next step?

#25 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Cola is a good defenseman. Hopeully he stays healthy. It's really the only negative about him.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#26 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,818 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Well, with Danny D not making a decision until Wed.  I guess we can get Cola a couple of games in (at least one) to get him going again...Although, with they way the Wings played last game, I cannot condone any lineup changes...including Howard. Let Monster start in Phoenix tomorrow...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#27 Jedi

Jedi

I used to be a spy...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,821 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Assigned to GR for a conditioning stint, per multiple sources on twitter.

burnnotice2.png
Covert Ops has its perks. You travel, make your own hours, and expense most of your meals.
The downside? Lots of people want you dead...

#28 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in on Sunday against Chicago. Or at latest, Monday against Colorado.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#29 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

He will get injurred again

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#30 matt198913

matt198913

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Good he can step in for Lashoff until he gets hurt again
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#31 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

In GR

#32 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm actually pretty excited about this.  I know he's not a game-changer, but he's a good player when healthy, and we never got a chance to really see him yet.  So...I hate to say it but it's sort of like a trade deadline acquisition, haha.

If we sign DeKeyser and promise him playing time, we'll have 9 defensemen.  Someone's gotta be traded.  I'm not sure if Lashoff is waiver eligible or not, but it doesn't seem fair to send him down after how he's played this year.  In my mind, we play Kronwall, Ericsson, Smith, Colaiacovo, Kindl and Lashoff (DeKeyser).  Decisions have to be made.  We can't just waive two of Kindl, Quincey or White and lose them for nothing.  

Keeping Colaiacovo (injury prone) is a smart idea, because that guarantees our 7th d-man playing time once and a while, haha.  Goodbye White, Kindl or Quincey I guess.

Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#33 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Kindl has been TOO good.

#34 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Who is Carlo Colaiacovo???

:)

"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#35 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,945 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

I'm actually pretty excited about this.  I know he's not a game-changer, but he's a good player when healthy, and we never got a chance to really see him yet.  So...I hate to say it but it's sort of like a trade deadline acquisition, haha.

If we sign DeKeyser and promise him playing time, we'll have 9 defensemen.  Someone's gotta be traded.  I'm not sure if Lashoff is waiver eligible or not, but it doesn't seem fair to send him down after how he's played this year.  In my mind, we play Kronwall, Ericsson, Smith, Colaiacovo, Kindl and Lashoff (DeKeyser).  Decisions have to be made.  We can't just waive two of Kindl, Quincey or White and lose them for nothing.  

Keeping Colaiacovo (injury prone) is a smart idea, because that guarantees our 7th d-man playing time once and a while, haha.  Goodbye White, Kindl or Quincey I guess.

Kindl has been great this year, really changed my opinion of him. White can go, Quincey has been better but you won't see me cry if he is gone.

Kronwall-big rig

Smith - Dekeyser

Lashoff- colo-kindl

#36 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

I am sticking to my drum beating of Cola being a great asset when healthy!

#37 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Would NYR trade gaborik for filps and white? McKenxie said a few days ago they would have interest in white because of his puck moving abilities. Would get us a nice scorer, and free up a spot for Dekeyser if it happens.

Probably wrong thread, but lets face it, this current one isnt going far.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#38 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Would NYR trade gaborik for filps and white? McKenxie said a few days ago they would have interest in white because of his puck moving abilities. Would get us a nice scorer, and free up a spot for Dekeyser if it happens.

Probably wrong thread, but lets face it, this current one isnt going far.

If they needed to sweeten the pot, I'd add a draft pick for Gaborik. Then trade Quinvey for a pick or, if lucky, a forward.

#39 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Nice Network reference. Perfectly sums up how I feel about waiting for this whole Dekeyser situation to play out... Sure am glad he made his decision by Mond....Wedne......Friday by noo.....oh wait still waiting....

Edited by Son of a Wing, 29 March 2013 - 11:11 AM.

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#40 nyqvististhefuture

nyqvististhefuture

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

coliacovo being sent down for a conditioning stint doesnt have anything to do with whether something is going on or not , he hasnt played in a long time and needs to play ... no one would take him anyways

that being said hated the signing from the moment it happened (overrated player) the wings might as well send samuelsson down there as well lol maybe theyll both have fun in grand rapids and decide to ask kenny to leave them there :P