• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Ducks 1

Rate this topic

I think its Howard banging his stick against them. He does it a lot and in the arena's where there is a mic in or near the net its always really loud.

Thanks. I haven't seen the boys live for a while so I wasn't sure.

Good period. Keep it up guys.

Yes. He always hits his stick on the pipe to make sure he knows his position in net without turning around and looking.

Thanks. I know goalies do that, but hadn't seen Howie do it much (i'm in PA so I haven't seen him in a game in person yet).

Very good first period.

Nice to see that second powerplay start producing, Nyquist is looking really good on that powerplay, made a good play along the boards to get it to smith.

Howard played very well that period, bailed us out on a few premium scoring chances for the Ducks.

Hope Lashoff is ok, luckily he's smart and is wearing a visor, so hopefully it will just be a mouth/nose issue. Anything but a broken jaw and he should be back tonight.

Tootoo fighting at that moment isn't the greatest, at least he didn't lose, but I'm really not a fan of letting a road team fight us when we are up in a game, just don't see the point, the momentum is already on our side.

The steak I could go with, but... bacon DOES make everything better. ;). (Then again, I am a bass player, so I require a much higher than normal blood bacon level)

Great to see Lashoff back.

Steak is great but I consider Bacon to be an essential food group...Way more essential than those pesky fruits and vegetables.