• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Ducks 1

Rate this topic

Ducks are feeling it. The Wings will need to weather one heck of a storm to start the third I think. Big momentum shift there.

Personally I'd rather give the goal up now than right at the start of the 3rd.

Hopefully the team can settle down and get back to playing in Anaheims end for the 3rd.

Personally I'd rather give the goal up now than right at the start of the 3rd.

Hopefully the team can settle down and get back to playing in Anaheims end for the 3rd.

The one positive is the intermission may break the shift, I agree. However, I prefer the insurance goal since far too many leads have been blown resulting in losses this season already.

yeah....it was a penalty.

A weak one, to make up for the roughing call on Smith. I don't see how that is really Cleary's fault.

Cleary plays well and people still want him benched. He's doing just fine now being on the third line where he belongs.

Edited by GoWings1905

A weak one, to make up for the one on Smith. I don't see how that is really Cleary's fault.

I hate weak calls in either direction. Both teams and their fanbases deserve a fairly called game without the ticky tack calls. Win or lose, i'd rather there be NO possible taint on it due to officiating.

Also, you hit it on the head - Cleary is just fine when he is on the third line where he should be.

Edited by TheXym

A weak one, to make up for the roughing call on Smith. I don't see how that is really Cleary's fault.

Cleary plays well and people still want him benched. He's doing just fine now being on the third line where he belongs.

Lots of conclusion jumping there. I just think the guy could use a break and could come back refreshed. He actually plays well with a day or two off.