• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Ducks 1

Rate this topic

Is "Howard was average" the newest LGW meme? :P

Haha, I was just muttering to myself that I found it so funny that new members probably freak out when we keep saying "wow, what an average save.", "wow, average game by Jims tonight", "AVERAGE SAVE!!!!!", "another average win". Little do they realize that we do have dumb enough fans to think that Jimmy Howard is somehow average in some stretch of imagination. All we need to do now is find a picture that can be declared as "The Axe" and meme it up.

"JIMMY HOWARD"

Picture of "The Axe"

"Average."

"1 Proven NHL Game Mrazek"

Picture of "The Axe"

"Better than Howard."

"Emmerton?"

Picture of "The Axe"

"You mean Datsyuk?"

Haha, I was just muttering to myself that I found it so funny that new members probably freak out when we keep saying "wow, what an average save.", "wow, average game by Jims tonight", "AVERAGE SAVE!!!!!", "another average win". Little do they realize that we do have dumb enough fans to think that Jimmy Howard is somehow average in some stretch of imagination. All we need to do now is find a picture that can be declared as "The Axe" and meme it up.

"JIMMY HOWARD"

Picture of "The Axe"

"Average."

"1 Proven NHL Game Mrazek"

Picture of "The Axe"

"Better than Howard."

"Emmerton?"

Picture of "The Axe"

"You mean Datsyuk?"

I haven't seen Axe around here in a while... either I was blocked or axe has finally given up and left?

I haven't seen Axe around here in a while... either I was blocked or axe has finally given up and left?

I think he's just been inactive for alittle. I haven't seen him around here for a bit. Maybe he took a much needed vacation.

Who knows. I haven't seen him either. While I obviously agree that his attempts to label Howard as "average" or elevate Emdog are... a bit misguided, let's not pile on too much with a jpeg effigy.

Still, I think it is a good idea to clarify the "average" comments for newcomers.

Who knows. I haven't seen him either. While I obviously agree that his attempts to label Howard as "average" or elevate Emdog are... a bit misguided, let's not pile on too much with a jpeg effigy.

Still, I think it is a good idea to clarify the "average" comments for newcomers.

Oh come on. We call call the axedog meme in memory lol