• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/25 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

Awesome GDT lol.

Also....this game is a gimme...Jason Labarbera freaking blows. Coyotes are so pathetic for keeping this guy this long.

Can I have the Johanna Franzine avatar? :D

Franzen.png

YEAH!!! READY TO ROCK! Thanks!

Here's a Rue Av if you'd like it

Miller.png

abby actually makes a good looking woman lol

Edit: just to clarify, I know that is not abby, I was reffering to the front page lol

I just saw a lady wearing a Cleary jersey and asked her if she regretted that decision--she said she just pretends it says Dandenault lol...

Probably for the best lol

Edited by Euro_Twins

abby actually makes a good looking woman lol

Edit: just to clarify, I know that is not abby, I was reffering to the front page lol

Probably for the best lol

abdelkader.png

It seems like the clean shaven guys tend to make better looking women...I know...who would've thought

Here's a Rue Av if you'd like it

Miller.png

That one floored me. Loved it.

Afer two wins in a row against the flying Ducks a nice little streak would be cool, but this game basically has all the makings of being a huge downer for the Wings.

Eff that. Doan gets Kronwalled on the Wings way to a 8-1 win. Rue Miller gets 1 point. Maybe 2. Throw that in your storyline!

I wonder if any of the wings ever check out the gdt or hfboards gdt's to get a good laugh. Could you imagine hank teasing Brunner about how ugly he is as a woman, or abby chasing miller around with that pick asking him to bake him cookies lol

I have no idea if they check it themselves but someone on HFboards photoshopped a cat into Datsyuk's Helmet and put the #13 on its arm, with the name Purval Catsyuk on the image.

About a year later Datsyuk tweeted the picture to his followers. So it wouldn't shock me if they saw at least some of the stuff posted online about them.

I like to imagine the Wings are all giving Flip a hard time for looking so good as a woman.